Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout! Factory to unleash... Scream Factory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love a reissue of the first PRICE COLLECTION, but as Kurtis Blow said, These are the breaks. Glad I got the second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      I'd love a reissue of the first PRICE COLLECTION, but as Kurtis Blow said, These are the breaks. Glad I got the second one.
      I know. I regret not getting that, particularly for the first DR. PHIBES.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
        Yeah, I have the DVD, but you know.

Comment

• Yeah, they are all MGM titles. The Shout Factory employee that posted the list on Blu-ray.com mentioned that the list is likely going to grow, but couldn't mention any more titles as they are trying to renew them.

Cliff and Jeff kept mentioning that the first Price set was probably going to come back into print next year, but with all these MGM titles going OOP, I tend to doubt it. Maybe someone will issue a solo release of The Masque of the Red Death as it has had a new 4K restoration

Comment

• More Scream Factory titles going OOP
            - BLOOD AND LACE
            - CURSE, THE / CURSE II: THE BITE double feature
            - DARK HALF, THE
            - DEMENTED
            - DOLLS
            - HOUSE WHERE EVIL DWELLS, THE / GHOST WARRIOR double feature
            - JEEPERS CREEPERS
            - JEEPERS CREEPERS 2
            - LADY IN WHITE, THE
            - LORD OF ILLUSIONS
            - MILLENNIUM / R.O.T.O.R. double feature
            - MONKEY SHINES
            - MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE / THE DUNWICH HORROR double feature
            - NEST, THE
            - PUMPKINHEAD II
            - SONNY BOY
            - SPECIES II
            - SPECIES III / SPECIES: THE AWAKENING double feature
            - SQUIRM

Comment

• Even more Scream and Shout Factory titles that are going OOP later this year
              Scream Factory
              Alienator
              Candyman: Farewell To The Flesh
              Exterminator 2
              From A Whisper To A Scream
              Invasion Of The Body Snatchers [Collector's Edition]
              The Phantom Of The Opera (1989)
              Poltergeist II: The Other Side [Collector's Edition]
              Poltergeist III [Collector's Edition]
              Prison [Collector's Edition]
              Supernova
              TerrorVision / The Video Dead [Double Feature]
              The Vincent Price Collection III

Shout Select
              Road House [Collector's Edition]

Shout Factory

Action-Packed Movie Marathon [4 Films]
              Death Wish II [Special Edition]
              Futureworld
              Invasion U.S.A.
              Joshua Tree
              Lee Marvin Presents Lawbreaker: The Complete Series
              Miami Blues [Collector's Edition]
              West Point: The Complete Series

Comment

There's a German release that is region-free and has the contents of both sets, look for it on Amazon.de when international shipping is available again! I'm definitely going to try to grab it. Maybe Diabolik might have it too, but for the three of us that is a far more expensive proposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                  There's a German release that is region-free and has the contents of both sets, look for it on Amazon.de when international shipping is available again! I'm definitely going to try to grab it. Maybe Diabolik might have it too, but for the three of us that is a far more expensive proposition.
                  Well, colour me curious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                    Maybe Diabolik might have it too, but for the three of us that is a far more expensive proposition.
                    No kidding. I ordered one disc from them that was $27.99 USD and after shipping and exchange rate it cost me almost $60 CDN! I'm curious to see how quickly it arrives during this crisis. They may be the only option for getting new releases right now.

Comment

• I don't recall these being mentioned, but Shout's releases of Rolling Thunder, Electra Glide in Blue, Captain America, and Raimi's Crimewave are all going OOP later this year.

For some reason I never got around to ordering Rolling Thunder and Electra Glide in Blue, so I've rectified that.

Comment

No kidding. I ordered one disc from them that was $27.99 USD and after shipping and exchange rate it cost me almost $60 CDN! I'm curious to see how quickly it arrives during this crisis. They may be the only option for getting new releases right now.
                        This actually arrived sooner than expected. Only a few days later than usual.

Comment

• A whole bunch of more title have been added to Shout/Scream's going OOP list including Vampire Lovers, Ninja III, The Town that Dreaded Sundown, and The Evictors

Comment

• Were there any issues or disc replacement programs for Scream's LAND OF THE DEAD release?

Comment

• Not that I'm aware of and I don't see any mentioned in the Blu-ray.com thread dedicated to Shout/Scream replacement discs

Comment

• Ok, thanks. I couldn't remember if there was with this one -- I just got it finally and wanted to check before watching it.

Comment

Working...
                                X