Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout! Factory to unleash... Scream Factory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB update!

"We're thrilled to report that Chiller Films' recent underwater thriller BENEATH will surfacing on DVD and Blu-ray in early 2014 from us!

Directed by Larry Fessenden (Wendigo, The Last Winter) the story concerns six teenagers on a rowboat attacked by a man-eating fish which forces them to decide who must be sacrificed as they fight their way back to shore.

Exact details on extras, key art and street date will be revealed in the next few months."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• GINGER SNAPS and DOG SOLDIERS coming Summer 2014:

**SURPRISE SATURDAY TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT!!**

Two Werewolf Cult Favorites - 2000's GINGER SNAPS and 2002's DOG SOLDIERS - will be coming to Scream Factory as Collector's Editions in the Summer of 2014! Deal was just signed recently.

More details to follow in the new year. Have a great rest of the weekend guys

Comment

• Scream Factory just announced that they've snagged the rights to the 1983 killer rat movie Deadly Eyes, more details in a few months, slated for summer 2014 release.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1655929_392815780855439_1380015093_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	345150
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rather than do a bunch of individual threads, here are the Scream/Shout announcements from SDCC:
            The Dark Half
            Monkey Shines
            Invaders From Mars
            Scarecrows
            Candyman 2
            Phantom of the Opera
            Dolls
            New Years Evil
            Escape from New York
            Mad Max
            UHF

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
              Rather than do a bunch of individual threads, here are the Scream/Shout announcements from SDCC:
              The Dark Half
              Monkey Shines
              Invaders From Mars
              Scarecrows
              Candyman 2
              Phantom of the Opera
              Dolls
              New Years Evil
              Escape from New York
              Mad Max
              UHF
              Huh. That's....surprising. Didn't think we needed ANOTHER Mad Max or Escape from New York Blu. Scarecrows is really the only one of those that gets a half chub from me.
              It's all in the reflexes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian Bates-Hardy View Post
                Huh. That's....surprising. Didn't think we needed ANOTHER Mad Max or Escape from New York Blu. Scarecrows is really the only one of those that gets a half chub from me.
                Second that about Scarecrows.
                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Thirded.

Comment

• I'm excited for Blu-rays of the two Romeros and Stuart Gordon's DOLLS. I no longer get excited for extras, so I've no need to rebuy EFNY or Mad Max.

Comment

• ***UPCOMING RELEASE UPDATES!***

Good morning everyone. We have some various updates on upcoming titles that will be of great interest to you so without further ado...

- We've had a lot asked when Amazon will restart pre-orders again for NIGHTBREED: THE LIMITED EDITION in light of that we were able to increase our number of units. We've been told any day now.

- THE DOCTOR AND THE DEVILS blu-ray streets 11/4.

- DOLLS (COLLECTOR'S EDITION) blu-ray streets 11/11. Artwork to be revealed soon!

- THE DARK HALF blu-ray streets 11/18.

- MONKEY SHINES blu-ray streets 11/18.

- Good news: Clive Barker's LORD OF ILLUSIONS (COLLECTOR's EDITION) blu-ray is now scheduled for Dec of this year. No other details at this time.

- Since we announced NEW YEAR'S EVIL on Blu-ray this past weekend at Comic Con, we've had several fans ask if we are going to be able to get this out before New Year's Eve 2014 - which would be ideal of course. Unfortunately, despite attempts to do just that, we will not be able to have this land in Dec. Early 2015 is the plan.

- HELLHOLE is still in a "hellhole". We are trying are best to locate usable elements and there are surrounding legal issues too. We are still trying for 2015. We regret announcing this so soon without having all the ducks in a row and for that we apologize.

- DOG SOLDIERS is still planned for 2015. Date though is still TBD.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Bt95cNsCEAABVhp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	346728
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• For some reason I thought I'd seen Dolls, but it turns out I haven't. Watched the trailer and I especially liked that bit with the giant teddy bear. If this has Stuart Gordon's typically wacky vibe I think it'll be right up my alley.

Comment

• Wasn't the first Escape From New York Blu very DNR heavy? Either way it didn't contain the extras so I'm all down for that!

I haven't seen Scarecrows or Invaders From Mars so I'd check those out. Along with a UHF Blu this series would be all sorts of Rad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry C View Post
                              Wasn't the first Escape From New York Blu very DNR heavy? Either way it didn't contain the extras so I'm all down for that!

I haven't seen Scarecrows or Invaders From Mars so I'd check those out. Along with a UHF Blu this series would be all sorts of Rad.
                              Scarecrows is a solid horror flick. One of the best of the scarecrow subgenre. It's a shame it's not coming out in time for Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry C View Post
                                Wasn't the first Escape From New York Blu very DNR heavy? Either way it didn't contain the extras so I'm all down for that!
                                No. People complain that it is too dark, but I think it looks pretty good. While a new master would offer an improvement, I doubt if Shout/Scream will pay for a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X