No announcement yet.

NIGHTBREED: THE CABAL CUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'm going to cancel my limited edition order. Nothing on that bonus disc is worth the extra $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
      Think I'm going to cancel my limited edition order. Nothing on that bonus disc is worth the extra $$$$.
      Agreed. I feel much more okay with having just preordered the regular edition.
      It's all in the reflexes.

Comment

Did You Get a 3 Disc Nightbreed By Mistake? Scream Factory Wants That Back!
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

LOL.....Someone's head is gonna roll in that company!!!!!

Wonder how many will send it back???...Would YOU?

Comment

The poll results are great. 82% would keep the 3 disc haha.

Comment

I watched the DC today and enjoyed it immensely, though to be honest I've always liked the film. The structure still feels quite elliptical, even in the director's cut - but my memories of the novel have always overshadowed the film adaptation. Sorta Spoiler-ish However, I did miss the 'resurrection' of Decker at the end, which was a nice bit of irony in the original theatrical cut that's lacking here.
              'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
              'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

So the Cabal Cut is getting a Blu-ray release, limited to 200 pcs and to sell for $200, being done through Barker's site directly.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/n...ing-to-blu-ray

http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2017/...-announcement/
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oooo... that's tempting. One of my favourite films of all-time. Where did you see that it's $200? That's fucking crazy.
                  Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                    Oooo... that's tempting. One of my favourite films of all-time. Where did you see that it's $200? That's fucking crazy.
                    Saw it reported on FB earlier today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	352697
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Update:

THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL OCTOBER.

- Limited and numbered to 250 BluRay of Nightbreed: The Cabal Cut
                      - Exclusive enamel pin of Clive's “Decker” art
                      - Mini-Poster of Nightbreed concept art by Ralph McQuarrie
                      - 10 postcard set of Nightbreed images
                      - Much more to be confirmed

SPECIAL FEATURES:
                      - Introduction by Mark Alan Miller
                      - Feature commentary with Russell Cherrington (Restoration Producer) & Jimmi Johnson (Cabal Cut editor)
                      - Feature commentary with Occupy Midian founders José Leití£o & Ryan Danhauser.

RUNTIME: 145 minutes | Region Free | NTSC

This is a composite edit of all Nightbreed cuts, workprints and available production dailies. please note, that whilst all effort was made to ensure the highest possible definition, in order to include as much footage as possible, the cabal cut includes 12 minutes of VHS workprint video and 30 minutes of VHS workprint audio, leading to scenes varying in quality.

https://www.realclivebarker.com/prod...the-cabal-cut/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Remaining copies of the Cabal Cut are up for sale as of this morning.

http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2017/...l-cut-is-back/
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Apparently $50 is an "exclusive" price for a BD. Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing something like "inflated". I kind of liked the theatrical version for what it was when I saw it twenty years ago, so I'd probably buy this if the price was a little less "exclusive". As of now, I'll just PIRATE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF IT!!

Comment

• Was all over this bitch like stink on shit. Managed to snag a copy at 6:00 PM EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
                              Was all over this bitch like stink on shit. Managed to snag a copy at 6:00 PM EST.
                              You got lucky, it sold out pretty quickly.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This ain't none of that middle of the mall shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X