No announcement yet.

NIGHTBREED: THE CABAL CUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right. This explains it. He had toxic shock syndrome. Poor guy.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

He was doing pretty rough before that too.

Comment

When it rains, it pours.
        Clive Barker sued by ex-boyfriend Emilian David Armstrong for allegedly giving him HIV
        http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/0...g-him-hiv.html

Comment

Shitty.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bloody Disgusting just posted a review of the Cabal cut here. It gives away quite a few of the changes so if you don't want to know, don't read but it's interesting to see just how different this appears to be from the theatrical cut.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
              He was doing pretty rough before that too.
              The rumor I keep hearing is that Clive is suffering from early onset Alzheimers. No idea if that is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                The rumor I keep hearing is that Clive is suffering from early onset Alzheimers. No idea if that is true.
                I really hope that isn't true, but watching that special appearance vid, one can not help but notice there is something very seriously wrong with him.

Comment

He was in a coma for several days due to the toxic shock...Doctors weren't sure he would pull out of it or not...

Apparently in the video he is doing a LOT better than he was..and it is only a few months since his problems....

Here is a slightly longer clip of him from the CABAL screening....and you can clearly see that, even though he looks bad and struggles to speak sometimes, his sense of humour is still intact!!

Comment

Also, isnt he supposed to be writing directing GLADIATORS vs ZOMBIES??...Have to be pretty healthy and on your feet for production companies to leave you in charge of their movies I guess....Sad to see his bad health though..Was a shock as I think the last time I saw/ heard about him was when he was much younger, confident and smoking a huge cigar!!...A long time ago I think!!!

Comment

Yeah, he's actually making that movie for Amazon which might be a first.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...ors-for-amazon
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This will be screening at the Monster Mania Convention in Cherry Hills, NJ this coming August.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Episode 14 : Special Guest Russell Cherrington — Nightbreed Restoration Director
                          http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2012/...tion-director/

Comment

So it sounds like this is getting a Blu-ray release in 2013?

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=208064

"Warner Home Video will release the film in 2013 at least in America in high definition on Blu-ray. The current plan includes both the theatrical version and the Cabal Cut."

Interesting.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Jesus. It's about time.

I know more than a few people are in the middle of the road on this film, but even in it's theatrical state I quite enjoyed it.

Comment

Finally. I only hope that Morgan Creek will give them an opportunity to dig through the vaults looking for the original elements to replace the VHS material. As much as I appreciate the work that's gone into the Cabal Cut I can't get that excited about a Blu-Ray release without knowing that they've at least exhausted the search for the neg of the cut scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X