• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    As per Dawn Of The Discs, Arrow are releasing this later this year. No specs or other info available yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Originally posted by Roderick View Post
    Polish that turd until you can see your reflection!
    Indeed haha.

Leave a comment:

• Roderick
    Butthorn

• Roderick
    replied
    Polish that turd until you can see your reflection!

Leave a comment:

• VinceP
    yabba man

• VinceP
    replied
    A new longer version is being worked on...
    https://www.clivebarkercast.com/2019...s-three-hours/

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
    Thank you, bruv! It looks killer next to my Dream Warriors Australian daybill. They're both borderless, and have somewhat comparable color schemes. Oh, dude, it's delightful! To give you an idea, think of the integral cut of Re-Animator- everything including the kitchen sink, edited into the film. The theatrical ending is tacked on at the end of the credits, the deleted scenes are all incorporated into the film, and it doesn't flow like the director's cut. I'm gonna wager a guess and say you're like me in that you prefer the director's cut. It's gnarly as a companion piece, but the added workprint footage doesn't add much to the presentation... at least in my opinion- tho actual mile may vary.

But enough about me. Have you seen it? And if so, how'd ya like it?
    I wasn't able to get a copy. I'm hoping there might be some more available in the future.

Leave a comment:

• King-Wasp

• King-Wasp
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
    That's so wicked, Mr. Wasp. Please share your thoughts on the Cabal Cut BD when you get a chance.
    Thank you, bruv! It looks killer next to my Dream Warriors Australian daybill. They're both borderless, and have somewhat comparable color schemes. Oh, dude, it's delightful! To give you an idea, think of the integral cut of Re-Animator- everything including the kitchen sink, edited into the film. The theatrical ending is tacked on at the end of the credits, the deleted scenes are all incorporated into the film, and it doesn't flow like the director's cut. I'm gonna wager a guess and say you're like me in that you prefer the director's cut. It's gnarly as a companion piece, but the added workprint footage doesn't add much to the presentation... at least in my opinion- tho actual mile may vary.

But enough about me. Have you seen it? And if so, how'd ya like it?

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    That's so wicked, Mr. Wasp. Please share your thoughts on the Cabal Cut BD when you get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• King-Wasp

• King-Wasp
    replied
    This ain't none of that middle of the mall shit.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
    Was all over this bitch like stink on shit. Managed to snag a copy at 6:00 PM EST.
    You got lucky, it sold out pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• King-Wasp

• King-Wasp
    replied
    Was all over this bitch like stink on shit. Managed to snag a copy at 6:00 PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Apparently $50 is an "exclusive" price for a BD. Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing something like "inflated". I kind of liked the theatrical version for what it was when I saw it twenty years ago, so I'd probably buy this if the price was a little less "exclusive". As of now, I'll just PIRATE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF IT!!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Remaining copies of the Cabal Cut are up for sale as of this morning.

http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2017/...l-cut-is-back/

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Update:

THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL OCTOBER.

- Limited and numbered to 250 BluRay of Nightbreed: The Cabal Cut
    - Exclusive enamel pin of Clive's “Decker” art
    - Mini-Poster of Nightbreed concept art by Ralph McQuarrie
    - 10 postcard set of Nightbreed images
    - Much more to be confirmed

SPECIAL FEATURES:
    - Introduction by Mark Alan Miller
    - Feature commentary with Russell Cherrington (Restoration Producer) & Jimmi Johnson (Cabal Cut editor)
    - Feature commentary with Occupy Midian founders José Leití£o & Ryan Danhauser.

RUNTIME: 145 minutes | Region Free | NTSC

This is a composite edit of all Nightbreed cuts, workprints and available production dailies. please note, that whilst all effort was made to ensure the highest possible definition, in order to include as much footage as possible, the cabal cut includes 12 minutes of VHS workprint video and 30 minutes of VHS workprint audio, leading to scenes varying in quality.

https://www.realclivebarker.com/prod...the-cabal-cut/

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
    Oooo... that's tempting. One of my favourite films of all-time. Where did you see that it's $200? That's fucking crazy.
    Saw it reported on FB earlier today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	352697

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Oooo... that's tempting. One of my favourite films of all-time. Where did you see that it's $200? That's fucking crazy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X