NIGHTBREED: THE CABAL CUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Yeah, that one was awesome. Pretty much everything Marshall Law was awesome.
    I remember hearing a few years back that Top Shelf was putting out a hardcover that reprinted every Marshal Law appearence. But I don't think it has come out yet.

Comment

I think you can still get most of those as tpb.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert W View Post
        I think you can still get most of those as tpb.
        I have every appearance of Marshall Law ,but would like a nice all in one hardcover to put on my shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
          I have every appearance of Marshall Law ,but would like a nice all in one hardcover to put on my shelf.
          Ditto. At least I think I have every appearance. I might have missed the last one, but everything before that I definitely have.

There's a listing for the Marshal Law Omnibus on Amazon but no release date info (it was supposed to come out July 2011 but never did).
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

And this just today popped up on youtube:

I am definitely intrigued.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The Occupy Midian FB is picking up steam. Also, Barker is supposed to be doing a con this summer where the Cabal Cut is going to be shown. Hopefully, someone will have taken notice of the 3K+ members of the Occupy Midian page and get off their duffs and get this thing out on bd.

On a related note, here's a rather entertaining interview with everyone's favourite cenobite, Nicholas Vince,
              http://www.clivebarkercast.com/2012/...ickolas-vince/

Listening to this podcast I learned that the German trailer for Hellbound: Hellraiser II contained some, sadly, unused footage of the Chatterer!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ23Jv09Iho
              Robert W
              Last edited by Robert W; 05-07-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Will Craig Sheffer's bright white T-shirt get dirty in this cut? Man, that really took me out of the film. Seriously.

Comment

Canadian Ts are treated with certain stain resistant chemical, not to mention industrial strength bleaches. So no, Sheffer's T-Shirt will never dirty, ever!

Comment

The Restored 155 minute version is playing in Chicago 7/13/11 with Hellraiser.

According to Twitch "Restoration Director Russell Cherrington and Seraphim Films Creative Executive Mark Miller will be on hand to discuss their plans for bringing NightBreed The Cabal Cut to BluRay and DVD."
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The Restored 155 minute version is playing in Chicago 7/13/11 with Hellraiser.

According to Twitch "Restoration Director Russell Cherrington and Seraphim Films Creative Executive Mark Miller will be on hand to discuss their plans for bringing NightBreed The Cabal Cut to BluRay and DVD."
                      Wanted to check that out, but low and behold, I got a gig downstate that day...It is playing at The Portage, which is always a great time. They make fun little events out of these screenings and good times are usually had by all.

Comment

I might go to this. Trying to decide if it'll be worth the trouble.

Comment

So I guess this screened in LA last night, Fangoria has an article here.

A very out of it looking Clive Barker showed up and intro'd the screening.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Wow. That was painful to watch.

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure what's up there. Is he sick or something?
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure what's up there. Is he sick or something?
                                Yeah, I think he had some horrible infection and was in the hospital for a while. Forget where I read that.

Comment

Working...
                                X