The Official KILLER BIGFOOT MOVIE Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Now that I've seen it I'm still with you.
    So how was this one? I have a copy on the way. My Bigfoot itch needed scratching.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I only meant that I'd seen the cover art, not the movie itself. So I'm no help there.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Gotcha. I should be able to report on it over the weekend.

Comment

Watched BIGFOOT THE LOST COAST TAPES. It's a slow burner for the first hour but manages to maintain a fair amount of interest with some eerie doings and weird noises. The whole thing is found footage style. Like it says on the cover, Bigfoot is hiding but not from us, and that makes for a pretty unique tale. Don't want to spoil anything so I won't go into detail but the ending is creepy enough to sit through this. Several deaths so this has a little in common with the backwoods slashers.

Comment

Troma put Bob Gray's 2009 movie Bigfoot up on youtube so, you know, if you want to watch a low budget bigfoot movie for free, you're all set.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

After hearing about it for years finally got to see "Night of the Demon" off that Image multi-film release. Not bad. Sure some of the FX looks cheap,but I enjoyed the film. Does the Code red release have any extras or look any better? If so I will track down a copy.

Comment

There wasn't much in the way of extras on the CR disc, just an intro/outro from Maria, a music video and some trailers for other CR titles.

Not sure if the Image version looks better or not as I haven't seen it. If you wanna post some screen caps maybe we can help.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

There wasn't much in the way of extras on the CR disc, just an intro/outro from Maria, a music video and some trailers for other CR titles.

Not sure if the Image version looks better or not as I haven't seen it. If you wanna post some screen caps maybe we can help.
                  I will have to figure out how to do screen caps. I assume VLC player can take screen caps. The Image release looks like good VHS and it full frame.

Comment

OK. The Code Red disc is fullframe as well, taken from the only existing elements which was a tape master. Better than VHS quality.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

OK. The Code Red disc is fullframe as well, taken from the only existing elements which was a tape master. Better than VHS quality.
                      Well if I can find the Code Red release for a decent price I will have to pick it up.

Comment

It was repressed and available on their webstore for $17.99.

http://www.codereddvd.bigcartel.com/...t-of-the-demon
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It was repressed and available on their webstore for $17.99.

http://www.codereddvd.bigcartel.com/...t-of-the-demon
                          Nice I will have to go order a copy.

Comment

The ABC's of death anthology features a short called BIGFOOT.....

Comment

There's a show on Animal Planet about Bigfoot. A "documentary" type thing... well, as much as Ghost Hunters is a documentary, I guess. But I kept seeing commercials this week while I was home sick about finding a cave painting of the oldest example of Bigfoot's existence. Pretty exciting, huh?!
                              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                                finding a cave painting of the oldest example of Bigfoot's existence. Pretty exciting, huh?!
                                We should all write some nonsense about a giant monster in the wilderness in a notebook...seal it up...bury it......and in 1000 years time someone will dig it up and, there will be documentries about how in 2012 giant monsters roamed the earth...

Comment

Working...
                                X