• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Asylum movie was bad, btw.

Hey look... Eaglewalk. Huh.

This might be good.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Sherilynn Fenn is still hot, whether or not that movie sucks I kinda wanna see it now.

Audrey Horne, forever!

Comment

and that Dove Foundation "Family Approved" crap is such a scam, it doesn't mean family friendly, it means fundamentalist christian friendly.

BIGFOOT SHOULD NEVER BE FAMILY FRIENDLY! Except for maybe Harry & The Hendersons, I like that movie.

Comment

Eaglewalk poster is kinda cool too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	317513_10151097540103790_1377418316_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	339890

Harry and the Hendersons kinda sucks.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I haven't seen Harry & The Hendersons since I was about 10, so I have no idea if it holds up. John Lithgow is pretty rad, though. That poster for Eaglewalk does look pretty amazing, I see a move back to awesome posters in genre films instead of the typical "photos of 3-5 twentysomethings" that became so prevalent in the 90's/early-00's.

edit: watched the trailer, that movie actually looks pretty solid. Looking forward to checking it out.
            Ehren H
            Last edited by Ehren H; 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I like that buddy fights bigfoot with a paddle.

To me, that speaks well as to the quality of the movie for some reason.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

When I was working over at Troma, I did the menus for this flick they acquired, which was actually legitimately funny. It's amateurish and cheapjack, but the people who wrote and acted in it completely got the joke and made it work pretty well. I actually ended up watching it a couple of times because it completely cracked me up. It's about a group of camping friends who encounter a cult that worships a yeti that rapes fratboys. Yes, you heard that right. Now I know that this is a Bigfoot thread, but I figured a Yeti was close enough.

Comment

BUCKETS OF DEATH!
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Saw Eaglewalk play at Screamfest last week. Where did these people come from? Legit homage to F13 and hands down the best Bigfoot flick I've seen. Old school horror and crazy, crazy kills. F**ing legit. Just saying.

And I think adding "Bigfoot" to the "Lost Coast Tapes" title was a big mistake. Lumps it in with every other bad Sasquatch movie that has Bigfoot in the title. Who's with me?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this EAGLEWALK movie. Saw the trailer and now I have a burning desire to see this!!

Comment

Shit, had no idea Ian made a post about EAGLEWALK a whole month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 12footer View Post
                          And I think adding "Bigfoot" to the "Lost Coast Tapes" title was a big mistake. Lumps it in with every other bad Sasquatch movie that has Bigfoot in the title. Who's with me?
                          I haven't seen it, but I'm still with you.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            I haven't seen it, but I'm still with you.
                            Now that I've seen it I'm still with you.
                            Attached Files
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Just saw EAGLEWALK last night. Heartily recommended.

Comment

EAGLEWALK (30 minutes) is now available for all to watch: CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X