X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Shawn Francis

• Shawn Francis
    replied
    The squatch from BIGFOOT WARS (2014) has been revealed!

Click image for larger version

Name:	249329_792202170793938_235898632_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	344939

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    Night of the Demon is the hypest shit!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    This comes out in August.

"After massive footprints were found in northern California in the early '50s, newspaper reporters coined the term 'Bigfoot.' As the legend of Bigfoot grew the term became synonymous with the Native American creature known as Sasquatch. Accounts of a creature six to nine feet tall, covered head to foot in dark fur and possessing super human strength have only increased in the video age. There are hundreds of new sightings each year as well as new video and audio evidence and other breakthroughs such as DNA tested hair and skin samples. In recent years, the search for the creature has gained world wide attention and valuable support from the scientific community. Today, after decades of searching, the modern day Sasquatch hunter is armed with the latest technology in search of the beast. Join us as we delve into the psyche of several Sasquatch hunters, and learn what they do and don't believe. From theories to known facts, today's Sasquatch hunters are closing in in the elusive creature who may hold the key to our own evolution."

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
    finding a cave painting of the oldest example of Bigfoot's existence. Pretty exciting, huh?!
    We should all write some nonsense about a giant monster in the wilderness in a notebook...seal it up...bury it......and in 1000 years time someone will dig it up and, there will be documentries about how in 2012 giant monsters roamed the earth...

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    There's a show on Animal Planet about Bigfoot. A "documentary" type thing... well, as much as Ghost Hunters is a documentary, I guess. But I kept seeing commercials this week while I was home sick about finding a cave painting of the oldest example of Bigfoot's existence. Pretty exciting, huh?!

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    The ABC's of death anthology features a short called BIGFOOT.....

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    It was repressed and available on their webstore for $17.99.

http://www.codereddvd.bigcartel.com/...t-of-the-demon
    Nice I will have to go order a copy.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    It was repressed and available on their webstore for $17.99.

http://www.codereddvd.bigcartel.com/...t-of-the-demon

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    OK. The Code Red disc is fullframe as well, taken from the only existing elements which was a tape master. Better than VHS quality.
    Well if I can find the Code Red release for a decent price I will have to pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    OK. The Code Red disc is fullframe as well, taken from the only existing elements which was a tape master. Better than VHS quality.

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    There wasn't much in the way of extras on the CR disc, just an intro/outro from Maria, a music video and some trailers for other CR titles.

Not sure if the Image version looks better or not as I haven't seen it. If you wanna post some screen caps maybe we can help.
    I will have to figure out how to do screen caps. I assume VLC player can take screen caps. The Image release looks like good VHS and it full frame.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    There wasn't much in the way of extras on the CR disc, just an intro/outro from Maria, a music video and some trailers for other CR titles.

Not sure if the Image version looks better or not as I haven't seen it. If you wanna post some screen caps maybe we can help.

Leave a comment:

• Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    After hearing about it for years finally got to see "Night of the Demon" off that Image multi-film release. Not bad. Sure some of the FX looks cheap,but I enjoyed the film. Does the Code red release have any extras or look any better? If so I will track down a copy.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Troma put Bob Gray's 2009 movie Bigfoot up on youtube so, you know, if you want to watch a low budget bigfoot movie for free, you're all set.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands

• Andrew Monroe
    replied
    Watched BIGFOOT THE LOST COAST TAPES. It's a slow burner for the first hour but manages to maintain a fair amount of interest with some eerie doings and weird noises. The whole thing is found footage style. Like it says on the cover, Bigfoot is hiding but not from us, and that makes for a pretty unique tale. Don't want to spoil anything so I won't go into detail but the ending is creepy enough to sit through this. Several deaths so this has a little in common with the backwoods slashers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X