Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FANGORIA ARTICLE

Comment

For some reason that link isn't allowed at work. I have mixed feelings about that picture. Where I think its awesome they have a guy in a suit instead of motion capture CG, that mouth looks really, REALLY stupid.

Comment

My only complaints about the creature is that it looks TOO much of a primate. Looks more like a monster that belongs in a jungle horror movie. And it looks too small. It looks about the size of an average human. I hope they film it so you get the impression that it's huge. They probably won't, but one can still dream. Having said that, I still think it's cool looking. Real test will be how it looks moving around and killing people.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry C View Post

This is going to be airing on Cinemax in April!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
            Cheezy Flicks is putting it out. I assume then it's a boot?
            Got an early copy, tape sourced but watchable (a few tracking lines early one, then it clears up). Full review later this week. It's definitely cropped from whatever its original widescreen aspect ratio was.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh, also, Haji (from Faster, Pussycat... Kill! Kill!) pops up in this briefly. And it has a weird scene with a bigfoot grave in it.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Got a friend who's sending me a copy. Hmmm, need to see what the original AR is. If it's 2.35:1, forget it. I HATE when those kind of AR movies are cropped. You're not seeing the full picture. Heading off to IMDB.

Comment

IMDB says 1.85:1, well, if I actually like the movie, seeing a cropping of that ratio isn't TOO bad. Not missing as much picture as a cropped 2.35:1 flick. Looking forward to the review, Ian.

Comment

I bet this one is good.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I think that's the one I come across on cable from time to time. I pretend these "good natured" Bigfoot movies don't exist.

Comment

"Family approved" - dispiritingly wholesome.

Harry's listening to 'Heavydale' by Kling Klang. I hope whoever artworked those 'phones is dying in a gutter right now.
                        Clive Smith
                        noodle doodle
                        Last edited by Clive Smith; 02-25-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

The review went live this morning. I really just wanted another excuse to post this picture.

HA.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Sweet Prudence and the Erotic Adventure of Bigfoot

I just spotted the trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQDSWW9bVvM
                            and Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/39058354
                            There's also a page up on facebook where you can get updates about the movie, when it's on TV or featuring at festivals: https://www.facebook.com/MySweetPrudence
                            Sweet Prudence premieres on Cinemax on Friday, April 6th at midnight
                            with additional plays on the April 10th, 15th, 23rd and 28th

Originally posted by Terry C View Post
                            Sweet prudence & the Erotic Adventure of Bigfoot looks interesting to say the least.

You can see the trailer here: http://www.sweetprudence.com/ and http://www.americancinemagroup.com/d...weet-prudence/ (NSFW)

Bigfoot lovers must be in heaven this year.
                            hellsrebellion
                            Last edited by hellsrebellion; 03-28-2012, 12:19 PM. Reason: typo in title

Comment

There's an interview with the dude who made Sweet Prudence here.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Coming from The Asylum 8/14 and starring Alice Cooper and Danny Donaduce... and Sherilyn Fenn?

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X