Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nickcagespa.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	389866
    NO!!! NOT THE NAILS!!! AAAAAGHHH!!!

Comment

He better be careful scratching his nuts.
      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

He just looks like an asshole.

Comment

Trailer!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
            He just looks like an asshole.
            If I didn't know any better, I'd assume this still was from a sequel to FACE/OFF where Cage is still wearing Travolta's face but his body is rejecting it and its starting to decay.

RE: this trailer - I'm genuinely surprised that there hasn't been a scene in a film featuring a gang of criminals standing in a Spirit Halloween store, arguing over who is going to wear which mask for their big heist. Maybe Kirkman wrote that into this movie and we'll see the leader of this gang put up his hands and say "Fuck it! We're all gonna be werewolves!" That would be incredibly, incredibly funny. Speaking of funny I like the parts in this trailer where the people are all like "Hmmmm, oooookay?" and then the one person is sarcastic and the other one is all "Mmmmm, riiiiight" and then they say "Suuuuure" and then someone says "AWKWARD!"

That was all in this trailer, right, or am I just conflating it with every fucking sitcom, SNL sketch, and Geico ad from the last ten years? And why is the support group meeting lit like a Rob Zombie movie? Is this a Rob Zombie movie? I can't be bothered to look it up on imdb.
            Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

I can't stand modern trailers, especially for comedies or horror comedies. They don't do the films any favours.
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

they made renfield into a fucking marvel super hero now! trailer looks like hobo feces.

Comment

Ah well, I'm looking forward to it. Nicholas Hoult is funny. Nic Cage is less funny but still, generally speaking, enjoyable. And the trailer drew at least a giggle. That's enough for me.
                  "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

While it's good to see Cage recover his career to a point that produces some good movies, it's a bummer seeing him become the first (?) Meme MovieStar.

This movie looks awful. Made the mistake of glancing at the comments on Youtube and can't help but think this is exactly what viewers want and deserve.

Comment

Dogshit

Comment

Originally posted by Toyboy View Post

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume this still was from a sequel to FACE/OFF where Cage is still wearing Travolta's face but his body is rejecting it and its starting to decay.

RE: this trailer - I'm genuinely surprised that there hasn't been a scene in a film featuring a gang of criminals standing in a Spirit Halloween store, arguing over who is going to wear which mask for their big heist. Maybe Kirkman wrote that into this movie and we'll see the leader of this gang put up his hands and say "Fuck it! We're all gonna be werewolves!" That would be incredibly, incredibly funny. Speaking of funny I like the parts in this trailer where the people are all like "Hmmmm, oooookay?" and then the one person is sarcastic and the other one is all "Mmmmm, riiiiight" and then they say "Suuuuure" and then someone says "AWKWARD!"

That was all in this trailer, right, or am I just conflating it with every fucking sitcom, SNL sketch, and Geico ad from the last ten years? And why is the support group meeting lit like a Rob Zombie movie? Is this a Rob Zombie movie? I can't be bothered to look it up on imdb.
                        We might be an agreement here, Toyboy.

Comment

I went to see this tonight, because I had nothing better to do.

What a pile of shit. Cage is fun though, and the whole Dracula / Renfield angle works. It is just that everything else in this film is utterly crap. Crap acting, crap plot, crap CGI gore, crap music.

A shame really, as Hoult/Cage give it their best but are given nothing to work with as the rest is an unfocused dumb and cliched mess of a film.
                          "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Been strange watching the RT and Metacritic scores plummet this week with RENFIELD. Started off in the 70s and 80s and now down to 60% on RT (43% with Top Critics) and 57 on Metacritic.
                            I guess once more legit critics saw it, that the fanboy buzz was squashed.

Comment

I hated this. I'm thinking Hollywood genre films are at their absolute worst right now, as if they don't have a clue. It's also possible that I'm becoming a grumpy old man. I don't know, I really wanted this to be good and it was just painful and I couldn't stand it.
                              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                                I hated this. I'm thinking Hollywood genre films are at their absolute worst right now, as if they don't have a clue. It's also possible that I'm becoming a grumpy old man. I don't know, I really wanted this to be good and it was just painful and I couldn't stand it.
                                Good thing I avoided it when I still had Peacock Premium then.
                                VHS will never die!

Comment

Working...
                                X