X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Eye Releasing Smoke And Mirrors: The Story Of Tom Savini

Press release!

ON DEMAND THIS OCTOBER - SMOKE AND MIRRORS : THE STORY OF TOM SAVINI

TOM SAVINI, DANNY MCBRIDE, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, DANNY TREJO, ALICE COOPER, TOM ATKINS, COREY FELDMAN, DOUG BRADLEY

WIDE ON DEMAND AND DIGITAL RELEASE : OCTOBER 19

Special Makeup Effects legend, Actor, Director, Stuntman. Tom Savini has redefined the horror genre with his arsenal on talents. But who is the man behind the "King of Splatter?" From his his childhood in Pittsburgh, PA; to his tour of duty during Vietnam, to his beginnings with George A. Romero and beyond. SMOKE AND MIRRORS is the defining documentary on the life and career of horror icon Tom Savini.

Featuring Tom Savini, Danny McBride, Robert Rodriguez, Danny Trejo, Alice Cooper, Greg Nicotero, Tom Atkins, Corey Feldman, Doug Bradley, Bill Moseley, and more!
    From Wild Eye Releasing, director Jason Baker's SMOKE AND MIRRORS on Digital October 19.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm confused. Is this getting a physical release? It's already available to watch on Shudder.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I think just a wider streaming release outside of Shudder.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is a great doc. I thought I knew all there was to know about the man, but there is so much great stuff in this. Highly recommended.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
        X