X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Comment

Good god, is this the origin story no one's been asking for?

Comment

Looks about as funny as a holocaust documentary.

Somebody actually greenlit this, and most of us have to work shitty jobs...
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

I hate movies.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

It's shot like an 80's toy commercial but with worse production values. I was expecting someone to be holding a box of Count Chocula or a MadBall.
              Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

looks like a youtube parody from 2007. needs more afro ninja and fat star wars kid though!

Comment

uh. I am confused. Why is this happening?

Comment

Rob Zombie has made a PG rated children's film! The apocalypse is here!

Comment

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Comment

Looks horrible.

Comment

I was thinking about this some more and I find it hard to believe that this is actually a feature. It seems like the trailer is enough, much like RZ's fake trailer for GRINDHOUSE.

I know Zombie has been accused of self-indulgence in the past, but this truly looks it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                            It seems like the trailer is enough, much like RZ's fake trailer for GRINDHOUSE.
                            His GRINDHOUSE trailer was the true test of his vision as a filmmaker and he failed miserably. He had access to the same resources as Edgar Wright - who in my mind produced the best of the bunch, meaning the most accurate in terms of look and tone - yet he somehow managed to produce a piece that did not feel at all like a vintage exploitation trailer but a low rent mail order 90's video like you'd see advertised in the back of Film Threat. He's been at this for over two decades now, yet his abilities have not grown in the slightest.

Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
                              He's been at this for over two decades now, yet his abilities have not grown in the slightest.
                              I think he's proven that he's capable of better, with LORDS OF SALEM and the flawed but very interesting HALLOWEEN II.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post

I think he's proven that he's capable of better, with LORDS OF SALEM and the flawed but very interesting HALLOWEEN II.
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X