X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

109 minutes. Holy shit....
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

How does a Netflix film get pirated before release? I guess the simultaneous release on physical is the cause but what a cock up.
        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
          How does a Netflix film get pirated before release? I guess the simultaneous release on physical is the cause but what a cock up.
          In my case it was a screener.

This movie is going to tank so hard. I can't remember a comedy that was so forced and unfunny, and miscast, as this. Not a fan of RZ's films, but had always said he may have a good kids film in him. Thought this might be it

NOPE. LOL.

Comment

It speaks volumes about Zombie's ego that he would even try to rework something that he supposedly loves so much. Most people dread remakes/reboots of properties they love. Obviously Zombie, with his illustrious and universally adored track record, thought he was just the man for the job and could make it work. Still, as Napoleon Wilson once said, 'Can't argue with a confident man'.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

I bet RZ has a secret shack where he goes to watch stag films of his wife, just like Neville Brand's character in THE MAD BOMBER.

Comment

I'd sooner watch Neville Brand rub one out (after all, the man had a perpetual cum face) than RZ's Munsters.
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this one. Maybe if it was 80 minutes, but I'm not watching self-indulgent cosplay for nearly two hours. Plus, I've never seen a single second of The Munsters series, so it doesn't mean anything to me on the nostalgic level either.

Comment

The good news is that neither the lady or I were able to make it past 15 minutes, so the run time is irrelevant.

Comment

I got a Blu-ray screener but it's embargoed until 9/27th so I can't talk about it yet, haha.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        I got a Blu-ray screener but it's embargoed until 9/27th so I can't talk about it yet, haha.
                        FANCY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                          The good news is that neither the lady or I were able to make it past 15 minutes, so the run time is irrelevant.
                          I lasted 35 minutes.

My wife and I used to babysit our neighbors' kids on occasion and whenever we did they'd be watching some shrill, brightly colored, snark-filled cartoon on Nickelodeon. The lower tier stuff that you could tell was written by hack comedians who understood that their audience was far from sophisticated and as long as the "jokes" were told loudly and in quick succession it would be enough to hold some dumb kid's attention until the next Super Soaker commercial. That's what this Munsters movie felt like to me - just the most basic, "first thought is the best thought" writing. Rob could easily get a job in the writers' room on one of those shows.

It goes without saying that Sheri Moon Zombie is the weak link here. Daniel Roebuck does the best job, from what I could tell, but the rest of the cast (minus Moon) seemed pretty committed too. It must be a lot of fun working on a Zombie set, I'm guessing. Nobody seemed to be too miserable, and the art department definitely gave it their best shot. What I did watch wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I doubt I'll finish it any time soon.
                          Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                          X