No announcement yet.

Goodnight, God Bless (aka Lucifer) Coming To DVD From Culture Shock Releasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight, God Bless (aka Lucifer) Coming To DVD From Culture Shock Releasing

From FB:

"Culture Shock Releasing is proud to announce our next release (CSR002) is director John Eryes' (Shadowchaser series, Xtro 2, Ripper) 1987 film GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS also known overseas as LUCIFER.

A psychotic killer, a spawn from hell disguised as a priest viciously stalks and stabs his victims to death.

Slipcover / Reverse Artwork TBD & Features TBA."

Click image for larger version

Name:	133880536_1331226720553877_4710993043919247740_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	371439

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Despite a shocking and grim opening scene, this one is pretty awful.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

It certainly is awful... but also hilarious; endless inane dialogue scenes drowned out by background traffic noise! Yes, please. This used to be one of my party films.

Comment

Pretty much feel the same way as others about this. And every time I see that title, I can't help but hear Red Skelton utter the words (but it's probably more like Christopher Guest's parody of him on SNL that I'm remembering ).
        VHS will never die!

Comment

Pre-order page is live.

https://www.cultureshockreleasing.co...al-edition-dvd

A psychopathic killer is leaving a trail of viciously murdered innocents through town. Disguised as a priest, this spawn of hell stalks the night, seeking his victims. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Watch the shadows, but if you see him... it's too late! Goodnight, and God bless. Your nightmare has arrived.

This special edition DVD features a new transfer from the master PAL 1-inch videotape, and features the following extras:

- Full length audio commentary with film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain of TheSchlockPit.com

- 8 page booklet featuring an exclusive interview with Goodnight God Bless Production Manager Dewi Griffiths

- Still gallery of cover art from Goodnight God Bless VHS releases around the world

- Remastered original trailer

- Trailers for upcoming Culture Shock Releasing titles

- O-card slipcover featuring newly commissioned art by Allen Vanmeter (@PsychoStreetBum)

- Reversible cover art featuring original Magnum VHS release design and our new artwork
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X