The Giant Spider Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giant Spider Invasion

It feels a bit weird to write this, but the Dark Force release is a HUGE improvement on the VCI; looks near perfect.
    Clive Smith
    noodle doodle
    Last edited by Clive Smith; 08-07-2020, 01:22 PM. Reason: Spell dumb

I've seen this film way more often than is normal (including first run in the theater), and I have a genuine affection for it. That said, I just can't give that guy any of my money no matter how much I'd like an upgrade.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Yeah, I get that, Andrew. I'd ordered it before I saw that appalling new video of Dave DeFalco with Bill. Another level.

But! The hokey charms of TGSI look incredible, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive Smith View Post
        It feels a bit weird to write this, but the Dark Force release is a HUGE improvement on the VCI; looks near perfect.
        Color's a bit faded, but damn that picture is sharp.

Comment

From Facebook:

"4K ULTRAHD MANIA CONTINUES IN 2024 AT DARK FORCE!
          We will be bringing some of the biggest cult movie hits to glorious 4K HDR including DEATH SHIP, TERROR TRAIN, THE HOUSE OF SEVEN CORPSES, BLOOD HARVEST and the 1975 cult classic THE GIANT SPIDER INVASION. Plus more to be announced rolling out this year from your Home of Cult Video...DARK FORCE ENTERTAINMENT:
          darkforcesuperstore.com"
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

From their FB page:

"BUCKLE UP this SPRING for the BIGGEST most GIANT 4K release from DARK FORCE ever!! Also featuring the wildest DEMON DAVE & JOE'S "SAVAGE TRACKS" with special guests DOUG DUNNING (G.L.O.W.) and RANDY COGNATA (Jack LaRue Jr.)!! THE GIANT SPIDER INVASION is COMING!! Stay tuned for critical information on how to BE THE FIRST TO secure your copy!!
            DARKFORCESUPERSTORE.COM"

Click image for larger version

Name:	426606233_707307888220175_741143502219556482_n.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	428215
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
            X