No announcement yet.

Upcoming Friday The 13th Blu-Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was in a ton of television shows. Such a recognizable face, even if you didn't know his name you knew you had seen him before. I vividly remember him in multiple episodes of POLICE STORY (one of my favorite series from that time). He was also in FRIENDLY PERSUASION with Gary Cooper. RIP.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• That's right, I guess I knew him first from the handful of THREE'S COMPANY episodes he did. Funny dude. I dragged my feet on seeing JASON TAKES MANHATTEN when it first came out (I preferred GOES TO HELL initially) but when I finally saw it I fell in love with it and Peter Mark Richman is a big reason why.
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
        Man, he was such a recognizable presence in so much genre television going back to the early 50's (TV series as well as the great 1965 pilot movie DARK INTRUDER). Plus he was in the obscure 1988 horror film JUDGEMENT DAY alongside Monte Markham, an actor with whom I occasionally confused him. RIP.
        He did a whole bunch of voice work too! He had a genuinely interesting career.

In other F13 news, my replacement discs for the Shout! Factory boxed set shipped. I've been waiting for them to arrive since getting this for Christmas, it's been sitting on a shelf taunting me. I could have started into it before the discs got here but then I'd have had to stop before they got here and that'd be annoying.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
          Man, he was such a recognizable presence in so much genre television going back to the early 50's (TV series as well as the great 1965 pilot movie DARK INTRUDER).
          Not trying to hijack this thread, but I just noticed DARK INTRUDER was released (I believe for the first time) on Blu-ray this week:

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Intruder...vies-tv&sr=1-1
          VHS will never die!

Comment

• Coming 9/22/22.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F131.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	392710
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Now you'll really be able to see the toothpicks holding Mrs. Voorhees' head on!
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                Now you'll really be able to see the toothpicks holding Mrs. Voorhees' head on!
                That made me laugh haha.

I enjoy the F13 films, but I own the first one on blu and likely won't bother upgrading. I'd gladly take a 4K Nightmare on Elm Street, though.

Comment

• End times are truly upon us. The Guardian gives the original Friday the 13th a four star review:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...rrely-innocent

I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                  X