• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killroy Was Here

Directed by Kevin Smith
    Written by Kevin Smith & Andy McElfresh
    Produced by Nick Morgulis
    Smodcast Pictures & Semkor Productions In association with Ringling College of Art & Design https://www.ringling.edu/

A bit more info here:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...ology-killroy/

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Kevin Smith? No thanks.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

The trailer looks like good fun.
      2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
        Kevin Smith? No thanks.
        Same. I wish I could be excited but he's just so deep into his own brand that I've found his last few films to be beyond unwatchable. I was a fan way back- managing a video store in the late 1990s made CLERKS hit so hard for me. And I watched Mallrats the other day and still found it to be a goofy, funny film. But the new Jay and Silent Bob film may have been the worst film I've ever finished. Not sure why I didn't turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by OvergroundCinema View Post
          But the new Jay and Silent Bob film may have been the worst film I've ever finished. Not sure why I didn't turn it off.
          You have plenty of company:

http://www.rockshockpop.com/forums/s...ent-Bob-(2019)
          VHS will never die!

Comment

So Kevin Smith is selling this as a NFT. That tells you everything you need to know about Kevin Smith right there. He's made a good living out of over loyal fans buying his merch and weed, but doesn't seem to give a shit about the possibility of them never getting to see his movie if some rich tool buys it for their own personal consumption. Perhaps it's too bad to sell to a proper distributor which, given his recent flicks, is a distinct possibility.

I'm reminded of that Gus Van Sant counting his money cameo in his Jay and Silent Bob flick. You're a true artist Kev.

Also, am I the only person that thinks non fungible token sounds like some kind of pessary?
            agent999
            Last edited by agent999; 04-14-2021, 12:48 AM.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
              So Kevin Smith is selling this as a NFT. That tells you everything you need to know about Kevin Smith right there. He's made a good living out of over loyal fans buying his merch and weed, but doesn't seem to give a shit about the possibility of them never getting to see his movie if some rich tool buys it for their own personal consumption. Perhaps it's too bad to sell to a proper distributor which, given his recent flicks, is a distinct possibility.

I'm reminded of that Gus Van Sant counting his money cameo in his Jay and Silent Bob flick. You're a true artist Kev.

Also, am I the only person that thinks non fungible token sounds like some kind of pessary?
              I read a lengthy article about these NFT's recently (think it was in the Guardian or something) and after I'd finished I was still absolutely clueless to what it/they were! Still am! I must be a bit thick! :cuckoo:

Comment

Working...
              X