Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Trigger - Dolph Vs. Zombies

From Rue Morgue.

"It's guns vs. ghouls in DEAD TRIGGER, a horror/actioner set for release in May. Read on to check out the trailer and poster, and for news on more genre-film debut dates.

Saban Films releases DEAD TRIGGER to select theaters and VOD May 3. Mike Cuff and Scott Windhauser directed from a script by Heinz Treschnitzer, and Dolph Lundgren stars along with Autumn Reeser, Romeo Miller and Isaiah Washington. The synopsis simply states, “When a mysterious virus kills billions and turns many others into bloodthirsty zombies, Captain Walker [Lundgren] leads an elite team to destroy them and save the world,” and that's all you really need to know, isn't it? See the trailer at the bottom of this page."

More at the link.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Its already out on DVD/VOD here, and I have naturally seen it.

I really is sub-par even for the later shitty Dolph DTV films. The acting is poor, and the direction and photography is horrendous.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

The photography looks like crap in that trailer.

I'll probably still watch it.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Given his recent mainstream revival with CREED 2 and AQUAMAN, I really hope Dolph gets better leading role offers...

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
          Given his recent mainstream revival with CREED 2 and AQUAMAN, I really hope Dolph gets better leading role offers...
          He's all but guaranteed a cameo in the He-man reboot.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I remember the days when John Woo was rumoured to be directing that...

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                Its already out on DVD/VOD here, and I have naturally seen it.

I really is sub-par even for the later shitty Dolph DTV films. The acting is poor, and the direction and photography is horrendous.
                You were not exaggerating in the least, this movie was a giant fucking turd. The best thing about it was Dolph's bad dye job - it looked like they just rubbed shoe polish into his hair. CGI blood, even CGI muzzle flare, it was just super cheap looking - which I can deal with no problem if there's some interesting or creative storytelling going on, but we didn't even get that.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                X