Clear All

• Here you go Jack:

http://criterion.mono.net/15480/001-050

Goes all the way up to MORTUARY in May.

Comment

• Thanks, Matthew! :up:
      2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

• Why do I have the odd feeling that we may be receiving Deadline (1981) from Scorpion? Hehe. Great to see that there's a way to talk with the head guy here. I love both CR and Scorpion and have bought Silent Scream, Doctor Death, The Carpenter, House on Sorority Row, Humongous, Mark of Cain, Mortuary and Double Exposure! More to come surely.

I do have some questions that may or may not have been addressed already. Considering Echo Bridge is not working much with Curtains (1983), do you think that there may be a possibility of releasing this one considering your Canadian line? Evil Judgment (1984) and a quality legit release of Funeral Home (1980) also comes to mind.

Also, since you acquired Savage Streets from Code Red, is it possible to do the same for Night Warning / BBNM, as I feel it would suit your collection? The rights are apparently Bill's but "some guy" is denying this, yet he claims that he's right. So perhaps some insight into this could be helpful.

I do hope that Blood Rage can come out from somebody somewhere uncut and widescreen. I'm crossing my fingers. If it falls through, that would be an amazing release.

And lastly, some suggestions for future titles:
        Ghost Dance (1980),
        Fatal Games (1984; perhaps the owner has been found),
        Schizoid (1980),
        Rocktober Blood (1984; I heard the rights returned to its original owner or something, rumor),
        The Prey (1984; the theatrical version is as welcome as any other)
        Island of Blood (1982),
        Satan's Blade (1984),
        House of Death (1982),
        The Slayer (1982; I believe those Lucky 13 guys from years back own this)

... Sorry for the long post. Keep up the great work! I will continue to support you.

Comment

• Oh, and sorry, one more question...

DVDaf has Without Warning listed as coming from you guys. I thought this was weird given its release history. A flaw in that site?

Comment

• Never take what you read on DVD Afficionado as official or reliable informations. This is only an online database build by its user, just like the DVDC one. They don't get their informations from labels, so it isn't more reliable than what you could read on an imdb film board.

Comment

• Hi,

thanks for your suggestion, WITHOUT WARNING, as much as it would be nice to release it, MGM controls it in the U.S so someone must have listed it at DVDAF without checking is my guess. I do have two other Greydon Clark films coming soon, so hopefully that will make up for that. SCHIZOID is with MGM, some of the others, I believe someone I know is looking at them, so guess we all shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                I do have two other Greydon Clark films coming soon, so hopefully that will make up for that.
                Joysticks is one of them and God that would be great if Angels' Brigade was the other. I highly doubt it will, but as you have released Sextettes previously we never know what kind of surprise you have in your bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
                  Joysticks is one of them and God that would be great if Angels' Brigade was the other. I highly doubt it will, but as you have released Sextettes previously we never know what kind of surprise you have in your bag
                  thanks, will keep everyone posted.

Comment

• Wacko would be a cool one from him as well.

Comment

• Walter, great to have you on here, do you have other unannounced horror/slasher movies that your planning on releasing in the future? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                        Walter, great to have you on here, do you have other unannounced horror/slasher movies that your planning on releasing in the future? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
                        I will be making an official announcements in about two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                          I will be making an official announcements in about two weeks.
                          Sounds great, Walter! Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Boy View Post
                            Why do I have the odd feeling that we may be receiving Deadline (1981) from Scorpion? Hehe. Great to see that there's a way to talk with the head guy here. I love both CR and Scorpion and have bought Silent Scream, Doctor Death, The Carpenter, House on Sorority Row, Humongous, Mark of Cain, Mortuary and Double Exposure! More to come surely.

I do have some questions that may or may not have been addressed already. Considering Echo Bridge is not working much with Curtains (1983), do you think that there may be a possibility of releasing this one considering your Canadian line? Evil Judgment (1984) and a quality legit release of Funeral Home (1980) also comes to mind.

Also, since you acquired Savage Streets from Code Red, is it possible to do the same for Night Warning / BBNM, as I feel it would suit your collection? The rights are apparently Bill's but "some guy" is denying this, yet he claims that he's right. So perhaps some insight into this could be helpful.

I do hope that Blood Rage can come out from somebody somewhere uncut and widescreen. I'm crossing my fingers. If it falls through, that would be an amazing release.

And lastly, some suggestions for future titles:
                            Ghost Dance (1980),
                            Fatal Games (1984; perhaps the owner has been found),
                            Schizoid (1980),
                            Rocktober Blood (1984; I heard the rights returned to its original owner or something, rumor),
                            The Prey (1984; the theatrical version is as welcome as any other)
                            Island of Blood (1982),
                            Satan's Blade (1984),
                            House of Death (1982),
                            The Slayer (1982; I believe those Lucky 13 guys from years back own this)

... Sorry for the long post. Keep up the great work! I will continue to support you.
                            All great suggestions, Body Boy! You should post in the suggestion thread for Code Red over at Latarnia as well. I'm pretty much the only hardcore slasher fan on that board. It seems like 9 times out of ten they suggest anything but horror. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                              Sounds great, Walter! Looking forward to it.
                              Yeah, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Anderson View Post
                                It seems like 9 times out of ten they suggest anything but horror. :p
                                What can I say they look all the same to me, but I'm a sexploitation fan firstly... a release of The Mermaid or the 3-D version of Manhole (two lost films BTW) would excite me a lot more than a release of The Mutilator

Comment

Working...
                                X