Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    The blu should be out next month
    Great news, this is my most anticipated title you have coming out, I was blown away by the film when I watched it on VHS over 25 years ago and have not seen it since.

Comment

• I watched HUMAN EXPERIMENTS last night & thought it was pretty decent. It's kind of like a drama with WIP exploitation & horror elements. Linda Hayens really gets put through the ringer about an hour in. The movie does move kinda slow but it's not horribly boring. Also, Scorpion did a really nice job on the transfer. The film looks very nice.
      Keeth
      Last edited by Keeth; 06-24-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Sold my Scorpion dvd of Death Ship to a friend & just put in an order at Ronin for the new bd. Looking forward to it. This is the third release I've bought so this is one I really, really like!

Comment

• GREASER'S PALACE has been mysteriously marked down to $14.99 at Diabolik. Is there something wrong with the disc?
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Does anyone know what the extras scene(s) in Death Ship are? I watched it early last week & didn't notice anything I had not seen before so, I'm guessing, it's something quick..?

Comment

• Nope just music box/doppelganger having a big sale on all their stuff

Comment

• I have the Greaser's Palace disc, no problems with it at all and it looks really nice.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Scorpion is releasing Terror Train. No word on extras/release date, but Walt did confirm a new transfer.

Comment

• Another re-release? I thought shout factory's release looked good. Is there some problem with it? They really need to re-scan savage streets as film needs a upgrade.

Comment

• It was an older scan, so there is room for improvement, but the biggest thing is that Fox lost the rights to the film and it is currently OOP.

Comment

• A couple of days ago, Walt announced over at the Blu-ray.com forums that he licensed a big batch of MGM titles
                        All I can say is it's the biggest deal I have ever done, and these will be Ronin exclusives and will not go through Kino , my deal has some horror films, some action , some comedy , biker films, some drama from the 70s , Leo Fong, The Hammer, some Cannon . several AIP titles, a black and white monster movie, Japanese monsters, and as well as deluxe edition of some of my all time favorite action films with new scans, I'll be hinting at one of them in a week or so. Would have mentioned these earlier if not for my health issue

Comment

• Penitentiary III would be amazing.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Walt posted on br.com that The Pyschic and Rituals should be up on Roninflix late next week.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Both Rituals and The Psychic are supposed to go on sale tomorrow at noon at Ronin Flix.

Comment

• I love RITUALS, but am concerned that it won't look much better than the dvd.
                                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Working...
                                X