No announcement yet.

The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hhhhmmmmmmm.... At the moment, Don't Go in the House is available to stream on Amazon in HD under the title card, "The Burning". And the biggest giveaway that this is the Scorpion print, is the 90 minute running time.
    King-Wasp
    Last edited by King-Wasp; 09-08-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Have you watched it? Looking good? What are the new scenes like?

Comment

• Yep, I watched it last nite. It looks great! Here's a screen grab I did on my iPhone to show the timestamp and a scene that is definitely not in the edited version (even though some fuckhead claims the version on Amazon is edited, despite the 90 minute running time).

Comment

• DGITH is one I've been anxiously awaiting. Sure hope it's coming real soon!

The post on the B-R forum says their rights expire in December so it has to be coming pretty damn soon...
          Keeth
          Last edited by Keeth; 09-08-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Looks like there's a reissue of Death Ship in the works.

http://www.thescreamcast.com/2016/09...ip-to-blu-ray/
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• "We will be color correcting the amazing Joan Collins killer baby film THE DEVIL WITHIN HER next week, prepared to do about 35hours plus work off a brand new 2k scan, as this legendary goofy film which features cult icons Donald Pleasence and Carolyn Munro and Hammer star Ralph Bates. Blu Ray will be out next year, hoping for a new interview with Ms Munro!"
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Is there any insider news on when they will be announcing Don't Go in the House?!?

Comment

• Wondering the same thing. Wasn't this resto completed ages ago?

Comment

• I'm not sure where I read it (maybe the BD forum) but someone wrote that Scorpion was able to extend their rights on DGITH & that it will be available sometime in October. I think they said the info was in a post on Scorpion's fb page but I couldn't find it.

Comment

• Goddammit! Diabolik is reporting that the GREASER'S PALACE Blu is delayed!
                      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Scorpion isn't saying why it has been delayed, they only said this on facebook
                        Upcoming Blu-Ray and DVD of Greaser's Palace that was to be distributed by Music Box is being put on hold. When a new date is available, we will be letting you guys know. Thank you for understanding

Comment

• Did HUMAN EXPERIMENTS come out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark C. View Post
                            Did HUMAN EXPERIMENTS come out yet?
                            The blu should be out next month

Comment

• Definitely interested in Human Experiments & I keep thinking I missed the special edition of Opera! Any news on its release?

Comment

• Human Experiments is up for order on Ronin. I just ordered after checking out the trailer. Was going to go for Ghost Ship but I've never seen H.E. so it was the easy choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X