No announcement yet.

The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completly unrelated but seeing this release give me hope to rewatch that one again in my lifetime... I saw it on Super Ecran when I was 14 years old and never see it again.

Comment

• "On August 6th, we will be releasing IMPROPER CONDUCT! Featuring an incredible cast of Tahnee Welch, Steven Bauer, Stuart Whitman, Adrian Zmed, Nia Peebles, Kathy Showers, this is the hot unrated version. In full frame (the original aspect ratio, as these were made for Skinmax and home video)! Includes the trailer as well as a reversible sleeve with the VHS art on the other side."

Click image for larger version

Name:	601002_172023586290434_324528166_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	343025

Name:	941802_172023762957083_2123492474_n.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	343026
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• ^^I'm really going to dig these skinamax releases.

Comment

• Boulevard Movies says this is coming 8/20/13...

Name:	my-tutor-br.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	343048
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So Walter's being modest and not updating this thread, but here's some info off of FB:
            "So, if all goes well, we have not one, but 4 BluRay titles coming out from late July to end of August. Not too bad for a Indie label!

Yes we are now going full on with BluRay releases, with anywhere from 2 to 3, maybe even 4 BluRay releases a month!

July 23rd
            TOWER OF EVIL

August 6th

TOMBOY

August 13th

THE UNSEEN

August 20th

MY TUTOR

And maybe another one for August 27th! Releasing titles on BluRay is a major risk, so please support my BluRay releases whenever you can. Thanks!"

And then, this!

Name:	428124_174763742683085_1523.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	343066
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I already have the DVD released by Code Red of The Unseen, but I like it enough to double dip (any new extras? not that important but I'd like to know). Will get it early in september with Tomboy. I don't know My Tutor at all, somebody can give me a good sale pitch to help me to take my decision?

Comment

• The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Bring it on Scorpion! I'm buying.

Any word on GRIZZLY and DAY OF THE ANIMALS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
                  Bring it on Scorpion! I'm buying.

Any word on GRIZZLY and DAY OF THE ANIMALS?
                  Planning on Oct and Nov, as they are finishing up on the new 5.1 mix for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
                    I already have the DVD released by Code Red of The Unseen, but I like it enough to double dip (any new extras? not that important but I'd like to know). ?
                    The new HD master is from the negatives, and it was actually 2 minutes longer then the previous release (nothing gory or anything, just more dialogue scenes), plus Kat interviews the producer Tony Unger on camera.

Comment

• I'll buy your blu-rays too, Scorpion. I too have the Code Red THE UNSEEN but I would double up in a second for a BD of it. I'll probably spring for your full slate for late summer.
                      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• If you are seeing them, you are seeing ghosts. Maybe so, but in 1080p, as we present Chuck Norris' ninja kicking epic THE OCTAGON on BluRay. And first time the title is available in 16x9 here in America. More details to follow, but expect it to be released later this year, as we received the HD file of the film just now, so stay tuned.

Name:	theoctagom.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	343105

Comment

• Cool, I was hoping for for more Chuck Norris after the five ones released by MGM last year (kind of suck we didn't get Invasion USA...). I sure didn't expect to see that one release by you, thanks!

It's just too bad it won't have a french dub because my mother love him (in fact she's the one who made me discover Chuck Norris when I was much younger) and she don't speak english at all...

Any chance that you have the rights of A Force of One who was also distributed by American Cinema Releasing?
                          Jimmy Simard
                          Last edited by Jimmy Simard; 05-23-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Hey, that's great news about THE OCTAGON! I will be glad to toss that crappy fullscreen dvd.
                            I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
                              Hey, that's great news about THE OCTAGON! I will be glad to toss that crappy fullscreen dvd.
                              You and me both. Nice to see this in good hands, one of my favorite Chuck Norris movies!
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

THE OCTAGON has a nice UK Blu - but I'll double dip if the Scorpion has some extras.

Comment

Working...
                                X