• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extras for Mortuary surfaced today:

- "Katarina's Nightmare Theater" format or Play Feature Only
    - Interview with composer John Cacavas
    - Original Trailer

That's in addition to the new anamorphic transfer from the negative.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Coming in July:

- Brand New 16x9 widescreen (2:35) in its correct scope ratio, of the U.S cut, first time anywhere in the world!
      - International cut, in 16 x 9 (1:78)
      - Audio commentary with Producer Anthony I. Ginnaine moderated by Katarina Leigh Waters
      - Alternate title card
      - Original International Trailer

"Angela (Sigrid Thornton, THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER) is a young hairdresser thrown out of home by her puritantical mother after too many nights out. She quickly falls in with the modeling crowd and does some modeling work herself, while it seems she is being stalked by a mysterious figure driving an ice-cream van! Also known as SNAPSHOT, and directed by award winning director Simon Wincer (LONESOME DOVE, FREE WILLY), now see this Ozploitation film in its original scope format - first time anywhere in the world!"
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Seeing as Scorpion is posting here - any chance you can update us on Ator or Savage Streets?

Any possibility Savage Streets will hit Blu-ray? :)
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

DEATH SHIP: Any release date yet, and will the extras from the UK DVD be ported over?
          INCUBUS: Any extras on that one?

Comment

Ator's coming in June according to Amazon.

Comment

From the press release from Scorpion:

On May 15th, Scorpion Releasing, in conjunction with Camelot Entertainment, presents MORTUARY! Bill Paxton, Christopher George, and Lynda Day George star in this chilling tale of horror-filled nightmares that comes startlingly close to reality! Christie Parson (Mary McDonough) has been having terrifying nightmares ever since her father drowned in the family swimming pool. She knows his death was not an accident, but no one believes her. That is, until her boyfriend Greg (David Wallace) sees a hooded figure, identical to the one that Christie has described as being in her nightmares, in the town's mortuary. But is it real, or is it all in Christie's mind?

Special Features:
              Play with or without the "Nightmare Theater" experience
              Brand New 16x9 (1.78:1) HD master from the original InterNegative

On camera interview with composer John Cacavas

Original Trailer
              Reversible sleeve with and without the banner
              MSRP is 19.95

Click image for larger version

Name:	mortuary.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	338774
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Cooooool....never seen that one

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  Seeing as Scorpion is posting here - any chance you can update us on Ator or Savage Streets?

Any possibility Savage Streets will hit Blu-ray? :)
                  Hi:

Thank you for your interest in my titles. ATOR is scheduled to hit street date on 6/26. I am hoping SAVAGE STREETS will be ready for either an October or November release. Would love to do a BR of the film, but my deal with the sub-licensor currently prohibits me from doing so, but you never know what can transpire in this business.

Comment

Thanks - any extras on Ator?
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Can you comment on THE INCUBUS and DEATH SHIP? As in what extras might be included on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        Thanks - any extras on Ator?
                        Sadly, no, but you do get to see Kat run around in a very nice Warrior Queen outfit in her segment! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
                          Can you comment on THE INCUBUS and DEATH SHIP? As in what extras might be included on them?
                          Thank you for your interest in these films. I make it a policy not to mention any of the extras, if any, that are going to be on any given disc, until all the materials are with the authoring house for them to build it. It can be counterproductive to mention things when they may not happen or something can go wrong along the way.

I always feel that it's the film itself and the way it looks that is most important on the DVD, far more than the extras. I will say that fans of DEATHSHIP will be very pleased to see this film for the first time from the original elements, unlike the UK disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                            Sadly, no, but you do get to see Kat run around in a very nice Warrior Queen outfit in her segment! LOL
                            Well that counts for something.

Completely understood on not wanting to announce the extras on the other discs until they're firmed up.

Also I'm curious what's up with The Farmer?
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                              Thank you for your interest in these films. I make it a policy not to mention any of the extras, if any, that are going to be on any given disc, until all the materials are with the authoring house for them to build it. It can be counterproductive to mention things when they may not happen or something can go wrong along the way.

I always feel that it's the film itself and the way it looks that is most important on the DVD, far more than the extras. I will say that fans of DEATHSHIP will be very pleased to see this film for the first time from the original elements, unlike the UK disc.
                              Understood.

Comment

Didn't work! If you're linking it from somewhere else, make sure the 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' box is unchecked (it is by default).
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X