No announcement yet.

The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're releaseing Rawhead Rex and Prince of Darkness? I'll start spreading the news.

Comment

• If this true the Facebook page is now reliable if futures titles are announced as Walter is now the administrator of the account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
        You're releaseing Rawhead Rex and Prince of Darkness? I'll start spreading the news.
        Hey thanks, I know you were all waiting for those! And more exclusive news! I am releasing DEMONS/DEMONS 2, NEAR DARK, DAY THE CLOWN DIED, WILLARD/BEN, CURTAINS, man it's amazing! And I am involved in a remake of GHOST STORY with Katarina Waters making her big screen debut as Alma/Eva, to be succeed by playing Margiana in the remake of GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD! I know all of you know how perfect she will be in those role! LOL Remember, it must be true, for you read it on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Hey thanks, I know you were all waiting for those! And more exclusive news! I am releasing DEMONS/DEMONS 2, NEAR DARK, DAY THE CLOWN DIED, WILLARD/BEN, CURTAINS, man it's amazing! And I am involved in a remake of GHOST STORY with Katarina Waters making her big screen debut as Alma/Eva, to be succeed by playing Margiana in the remake of GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD! I know all of you know how perfect she will be in those role! LOL Remember, it must be true, for you read it on the internet.
          Thanks for the update Walter.

Seriously, just keep doing what you are doing. Scorpion is a great company. Looking forward to the DEATH SHIP Blu ray that I pre-eordered!

Comment

• Probably doesn't matter after eleven pages, but Scorpion is misspelled in the thread title. Just saying, for people finding this thread via a search engine...
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• No, it definitely does matter. Thanks for the catch.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                Probably doesn't matter after eleven pages, but Scorpion is misspelled in the thread title. Just saying, for people finding this thread via a search engine...
                Haha, twenty-eight pages, even!
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• No, the typo is mine, I made it when I changed the thread title a week or so ago.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9140_126168190875974_678481043_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	342144
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Alley Cat. Hell yeah, take my money!

Comment

• Jack Palance and Peter Lawford... together at last!

Click image for larger version

Name:	281237_126398947519565_1895056283_n.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	342151
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• A few updates from their FB page:

"Betsy Russell being interviewed for our up coming BluRay release of TOMBOY! Betsy shared many stories about this, as well as many of her other films, so hopefully many Betsy fans will check out the BluRay release!"

And....

** EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT **

"The Dark Side of Genius" (1994), the erotic masterpiece in terror, is coming soon to dvd!! And it's part of the Katarina's Nightmare Theater line, which means you get twice the terror!

More details and announcements are coming soon, so don't forget to check back often! :)
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Just posted on FB:

• "Tomboy" (1984), a sex-driven comedy extravaganza that stars the super stunning Betsy Russell will be hitting BLU-RAY very soon!

• "Dark Side of Genius" (1994), an erotic masterpiece in fear, will be hitting dvd!

• "Initiation" (1987) / "The Dreaming" (1989), these Aussie exploitation genre classics will be hitting dvd in 2013, as part of a double feature!
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Brit-flick "Rentadick" (1972) is coming soon to dvd! Its a raunchy comedy that's sure to put you in the mood... to laugh your ass off!

Check back soon for more updates and announcements! And thanks for supporting Scorpion Releasing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	428845_129804027179057_1433919362_n.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	342200
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Sex + Comedy when it comes to the Brits is usually a deadly dull combination.

Comment

Working...
                                X