No announcement yet.

The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know. I'll contact them and ask and see if they'll reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
      Any idea when Georgia, Georgia will be release in the canadian market? It's already available on Amazon but I got an email yesterday from Amazon Canada telling me my order is delayed untill the december 12 (wich sound extreme to me since it's probably just a little delay due to current situation in the US).
      I've got a test disc in the review pile, it'll be written up in the next few days. Some decent extras and a good transfer.

I'm going to change this to the 'Scorpion Releasing Thread' as there's more going on here than just discussion of the Katarina titles (as it should be).
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Good work. That's why you're the king.

Comment

• Re: The Scoprion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

The scoprion king.

Comment

• I started a twitter, if anybody wants to follow

https://twitter.com/ScorpionDVD

Comment

• Done!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Not on Twitter myself, but I put it in my Firefox bookmarks. So I'll follow without being an official follower.

Comment

• Some new cover art...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A7i0tPeCQAAo5IQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	340184

Name:	A7i5aDxCUAAiRVl.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	340185

Name:	A791cGYCIAAWTTZ.jpg
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	340186
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nothing official here I guess as Scorpion had nothing to do with that page... this sure ain't a bright move from an unofficial source as a lot of people will believe this.

"The Farmer" (1977) -Coming Soon

Of course, if this is confirmed as true this is great but I kind of doubt it will be.

Comment

• I saw that. I'd like to know where it was confirmed by Walter. I'd like it to be true though!
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm sure it wasn't confirmed by Walter... at least certainly not here, his Twitter feed or the Scorpion website.

I just find this absolutly stupid from an unofficial Facebook group to post that considering the backlash when it will be shot down by Walter as old woman gossip.

Last time I've read something about this film was in the interview you did and there was no hint of an upcomming release at all.

Comment

• Awesome art and can't wait for The Farmer. Hope that is true.

Comment

• I love these "exclusive" announcements that are not true. Whats next,a exclusive announcement I am releasing WITHOUT WARNING, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, RAWHEAD REX, etc. :cuckoo:

Comment

• That's what I tought as I'm sure you'll mention that on your Twitter feed or your website first.

Comment

• The Scoprion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

Yeah, I kinda wondered about that too. Is there a chance it is coming in 2013, Walter or is that announcement just hot air?
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X