Leprechaun Returns (2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leprechaun Returns (2019)

No Warwick Davis (and it sounds like the actor playing the Leprechaun struggles to pronounce certain words correctly under the makeup) but this is from the director of The Void (2017) which I liked. This gif sums up my thoughts:

"Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

This should be good with Steve Kostanski directing.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Kostanksi gives me faith, otherwise I'd probably immediately write this off as shit (which I realize isn't fair, but I'm old and set in my ways).
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No Davis? OOf! I'm hoping for the best regardless...

Comment

Well, at least the make-up looks better than the replacement Pinhead in Hellraiser: Revelations and actually resembles Davis' Leprechaun. I wonder why he passed on this?
          LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

They probably didn't offer him enough money.
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry C View Post
              No Davis? OOf! I'm hoping for the best regardless...
              “You know what, we did six 'Leprechaun' films, and around Halloween people always watch them and love them,” Davis told the site. “Horror is an interesting medium. I think it's different when you have kids; you look at horror in a slightly different way. Since I finished the 'Leprechaun' films I had kids and I see the world through their eyes, and to be in a horror movie right now is probably not quite right.”

He added, “I will wait until my son turns 18 and then I'll do some horror again.”

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...-daviss-words/
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
              X