Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dead horse.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	359057

Comment

Final trailer for Part 2. Hits theaters May 28th.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I liked the first despite of the illogical plot holes so will be interested in seeing the sequel

Comment

I hate myself for picking this up, because I knew exactly what it would be like. Just another meh movie that the general public goes apeshit for and leaves me completely indifferent. Just as silly as Mars Attacks in its own way, but I don't think it was supposed to be. Hard to really care about characters that are so fucking dumb. I'll be avoiding the sequels.
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
            I hate myself for picking this up, because I knew exactly what it would be like. Just another meh movie that the general public goes apeshit for and leaves me completely indifferent. Just as silly as Mars Attacks in its own way, but I don't think it was supposed to be. Hard to really care about characters that are so fucking dumb. I'll be avoiding the sequels.
            I couldn't enjoy the first film, much. It had an interesting setup, and the idea was simple, but they play out this alien thing, like ti had been going on a while. I recall the people scavenging, seeing old printed newspapers and shit about the aliens. They then pretty much say nothing was found to stop them, and the world is fucked, no military could stop these things. I was questioning that a lot at first, well, they can't see, and hunt by sound, what about sound... Sure enough, the dude tinkering with the daughter's hearing aid saves the world. You mean to tell me, no military, in the entire world, though of using sound against these things? It was just too much for me to overlook. They COULD have kept that idea, had it been a huge rush that wiped a lot of people out, no time to print newspapers, etc. So, i have no desire to watch the first one again, nor ever watch the sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Ringeisen View Post
              I couldn't enjoy the first film, much. It had an interesting setup, and the idea was simple, but they play out this alien thing, like ti had been going on a while. I recall the people scavenging, seeing old printed newspapers and shit about the aliens. They then pretty much say nothing was found to stop them, and the world is fucked, no military could stop these things. I was questioning that a lot at first, well, they can't see, and hunt by sound, what about sound... Sure enough, the dude tinkering with the daughter's hearing aid saves the world. You mean to tell me, no military, in the entire world, though of using sound against these things? It was just too much for me to overlook. They COULD have kept that idea, had it been a huge rush that wiped a lot of people out, no time to print newspapers, etc. So, i have no desire to watch the first one again, nor ever watch the sequel.
              Dumb solutions to alien invasions have been de riguer since War Of The Worlds. I remember reading that as a kid shaking my head and thinking that not only is this incredibly dumb but this Wells guy is convinced its brilliantly clever! I think maybe there's not a convincing way to defeat aliens on earth. After all if they've made it all the way here to smash us they're obviously a few steps past our level. I think The Tomorrow War wins the award for dumb, alien invasion movie endings though. Its working on levels A quiet Place can only dream of.
              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Filming has started on the third film, A Quiet Place: Day One.

https://www.gamesradar.com/john-kras...ilming-starts/
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Coming to theaters 6/28/24.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                  X