Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massacre Video Releasing Enter The Devil

From FB:

"It's too late for an exorcism! Boasting a brand new 2k scan and restoration from a newly discovered 35mm inter-negative, we are happy to announce the next in the line of limited edition Blu-rays will be Frank Q. Dobbs 1974 satanic shockfest, ENTER THE DEVIL. More details coming soon....
    Also coming soon to DVD is Vick Campbell's DERANGEMENT, Roman Nowicki's FANTOM KILLER 2 and Marvin Jones' LOVE BITES."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068540/

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	368068

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	368069
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

"Putting the final touches on ENTER THE DEVIL, we will be including a rare adult title directed by Frank Q Dobbs that was shot back to back with ETD! SD unfortnetly, but a great addition to the set! Release date coming soon."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No word on MR. NO LEGS?
      Going on nearly 4 years or so.

Comment

Release date for this is set for 5-8-18.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	DZ8_YaHXUAEUZyS.jpg
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	354322
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Nice, except McAfee blocks their website.

Comment

You still use McAfee?
              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Wood View Post
                Nice, except McAfee blocks their website.
                I can get to it fine, but they are updating it soon:

"Next week our website will be down for a short period of time while we do a complete overhaul. The best new feature of the new webstore won't be the site itself, it's the addition of a new person the team that will be responsible for all order fulfillment. This will give us more time to focus on the actual releases and allow us to speed up the production schedule quite significantly. Not to mention that shirts and random MV extras, which are usually only available as convention exclusives will be available online for the first time!

Thanks to everyone who have supported Massacre, even though some what slow shipping times and hopefully we can last for a few more years!"
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

For those of you in California.

Name:	DcQo2fdX0AE0PPY.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	354407
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm waiting to see if this actually comes out next week as I want to order something else that's already out from Diabolik and save shipping costs. Thought there'd be some reviews by now.
                    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Apparently Diabolik are shipping their pre orders of this and Massacre themselves have the bundle and the normal version showing as in stock.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'm guessing from the lack of replies, no one has seen the film? Seems like one that sounds worthwhile but would end up being a drag so I'll wait for reviews n' comments but definitely curious.

Comment

Not seen it myself, but my copy has just shipped from WowHD, so I'm hoping I'll get it for the weekend after next.

Comment

I seem to recall having a (SWV?) DVD-R of this and found it boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                              I seem to recall having a (SWV?) DVD-R of this and found it boring.
                              This. I still have the SWV dvd-r and it's still boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X