Donald Farmer's "Cannibal Cop" limited edition bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Farmer's "Cannibal Cop" limited edition bluray

Donald Farmer's cult classic “Vampire Cop” has been a hit so far with fans and critics on our limited edition media releases. Now nearly 20 years later, Donald ventures back into law enforcement with a new twist, “Cannibal Cop”!

Some cops are hungry for justice.

Detective Warbeck is a little DIFFERENT. Warbeck is hungry for flesh. . .HUMAN FLESH! Detective Warbeck is a CANNIBAL COP and he's about to unleash a gut-ripping CRIME WAVE like this city's never seen!

Ever since Warbeck crossed paths with a vengeful Voodoo Queen he's become a half-man,.half zombie - cursed to a nocturnal rampage of unholy CANNIBAL TERROR!

Only one woman can stop him - a crusading vigilante who wants to put the brakes on Warbeck's blood-smeared FLESH FEAST!
    But who can stop a man cursed with the supernatural power of voodoo? Especially when that man is a CANNIBAL COP?

Cult director DONALD FARMER, the creator of CANNIBAL HOOKERS and VAMPIRE COP, unleashes his latest nightmare with CANNIBAL COP - starring Jason (HARVEST LAKE) Crowe, Channing (SHARK EXORCIST) Dodson, Roni ( THE HOSPITAL) Jonah, Kasper (HOOKER WITH A HACKSAW) Meltedhair and Alaine ( HI-8) Huntington.

LIMITED EDITION, only 25 will be sold on VHS and 100 on Bluray (BD-R). It will show as sold out until 7pm EST 3/24/17, preselling now, copies are expected to ship around the beginnning of May.

GRAB YOUR COPY OF CANNIBAL COP ON VHS HERE ONCE IT GOES LIVE - http://srscinema.com/srsstore/index....3#.WNUR-2e1vV8

GRAB YOUR COPY OF CANNIBAL COP ON BLURAY HERE ONCE IT GOES LIVE - http://srscinema.com/srsstore/index....4#.WNURSme1vV8

Comment

Comment

Have you ever released a DVD or Blu-ray of Donald Farmer's RED LIPS (1995)? I have your VHS and the PQ is horrendous. Would love an upgrade if possible.

Comment

I actually never released a VHS or DVD of "Red Lips", tho way back when it was released I did buy some copies of VHS and DVD wholesale and resold them on b-movie.com. I'd love to release it on a limited bluray but I'd want to get the original footage and recut and master it (tho the main reason the movie looks bad is the movie was shot on vhs and not under the best lighting condition) and make it look at least the best it possibly can at least. It at least wouldn't look like it's several generations away from the original raw footage and I've had som good results from analog masters.

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
          Have you ever released a DVD or Blu-ray of Donald Farmer's RED LIPS (1995)? I have your VHS and the PQ is horrendous. Would love an upgrade if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by srscinema View Post
            I actually never released a VHS or DVD of "Red Lips", tho way back when it was released I did buy some copies of VHS and DVD wholesale and resold them on b-movie.com. I'd love to release it on a limited bluray but I'd want to get the original footage and recut and master it (tho the main reason the movie looks bad is the movie was shot on vhs and not under the best lighting condition) and make it look at least the best it possibly can at least.
            An interview with Ghetty Chasun would be pretty rockin' sockin' as well :)
            LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

good idea!

Comment

I buy anything Michelle Bauer is in. I'd go nuts over any special features with her.

Comment

Working...
                X