No announcement yet.

That Suspiria Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I love Inferno. I even like Mother of Tears. That remake, however was poopy.
    Marshall Crist
    Last edited by Marshall Crist; 12-30-2022, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
      Damn, I love Inferno. I even like Mother of Tears. That remake, however was poopy.
      Different strokes and all that. I also love Inferno but would watch the Suspiria remake any day of the week over Mother Of Tears.

Funny story about MOT. I was at the Mariano Baino/Dark Waters signing that Severin did here in NYC when the Blu-ray came out. I was hanging out talking to this friendly lady about horror movies and stuff, I knew she was with Mariano but didn't know much more. Anyway, she was awesome. We started talking about Argento movies and I made a comment along the lines of "Mother Of Tears sucked so bad" or something to that effect. She responded "Yeah, not his best work but it was so much fun to make and I just love working with Dario any time I can." I turns out this was Coralina Cataldi-Tassoni, but I had no idea. Anyway, she was super cool, and I've been lucky enough to hang out with the two of them a few times since that happened so clearly I didn't offend her, even if I felt like a knob.

But I still think Mother Of Tears sucked.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• What a kick-ass story, I wonder what a conversation about EVIL CLUTCH would have been like?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Miller View Post
          What a kick-ass story, I wonder what a conversation about EVIL CLUTCH would have been like?????
          Ha, if I ever see her again I'll definitely ask!
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X