Click image for larger version

Name:	CqnxkNXWgAEQTU0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	367393

Meh. Could be worse I suppose.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

It looks .....eventful

Was originally supposed to be reased Nov 2015...filming was finished but release date kept getting put back....

Still waiting to see SADAKO VS ..supposed to be good....

Comment

I know why it's called "Rings" it's just like James Cameron's "Aliens."

It looks very tacky and won't be exploitative enough. If you're going to go for the lowest common denominator at least go for the gore.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Haha..forgot all about this movie....then searched online to read a few reviews before trying to get a copy of it.....Seems i can save my time..

it seems to have been royally shit on by EVERYONE.....and that in itself takes a lot of effort to make a movie that EVERYONE hates!!!

6% on rotton tomatoes...

This lethargic, sadly unnecessary horror sequel attempts more of the same mythology but quickly proves to be utterly boring, with dull characters, no genuine scares, and nothing to say
        A blah generic ghost story that's half-heartedly built around the premise of a videotape that kills. It's now the file-share that kills. I don't know why that's less threatening, but it is.
        Biggest problem seems to be its boring...with bad script and no clear plot....disappointing as I thought AT LEAST they would make it entertaining schlock....They should ask Sam Raimi to make the next sequel to jolt some life back into the franchise.....seems everyone is intent on making these horror movies dark and serious...lets have a bit of scary fun with them...

Comment

Working...
        X