Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King's IT on Blu-ray this October! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat. Tim Curry is looking a lot better.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Looking forward to watching this much more than Part 2 of the remake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
        Neat. Tim Curry is looking a lot better.
        He's pretty funny on twitter.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I guess this is sort of OT but I just thought it was the most impressive thing I'v eseen in a while. Hypnotic. People with this kind of mastery blow me away.

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• According to Jessica Chastain, It Part 2 is going to be gory.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...ts-ever-scene/

That's news I guess.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Stephen King's thoughts on It 2.

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/29...hat-he-thinks/

Trailer is released tomorrow.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Looks good.
                "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• That actually looks alright. I tend to not be too much into movies where the entire cast is young kids, so I'll probably enjoy this one more than the first. Well, that and the fact that I didn't like the first one.

Comment

• I didn't like the first one. Thought the miniseries handled the kids story better, as dated and corny as it may seem now. The adult story in the miniseries is terrible, so there's room for improvement. Especially with the new adult cast. Skarsgí¥rd's Pennywise still doesn't do anything for me though. Muschietti tried too hard to make him scary with the sped-up movements, stupid voice and googly eyes... All of which made me laugh more than anything. I know they're trying to do something different than Tim Curry's Pennywise, but meh.

Comment

• Loved the first and this looks even better.
                      Say HELL NO to Ian Jane's poor review of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

Comment

• I was ok with the first one. Didn't love it, had some problems with it, but enjoyed it enough.

This looks better.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm expecting Chapter 2 to be similar to the first: wildly uneven with some genuinely scary set-pieces. I really hope they tone down the Pennywise appearances, though.
                          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	it-chapter-two-poter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	356140
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Great trailer. That's how trailers should be. Give you a good taste of what you're going to get but don't go showing the whole thing. I thought the first one was as good as it could be given what it was and I'm looking forward to this.
                              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• So it looks like some clips from part 2 were shown in San Diego. Some info here with a write up in the panel that accompanied it.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...arediego-sdcc/
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X