No announcement yet.

B-Movie Bonanza (includes DTV tripe)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've enjoyed all the other ones, so put me down for this one as well...

Comment

I'd be down for the fourth on as well. 2 is the best of the bunch, I think.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Kinda dig the promo art for this one too.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          I'd be down for the fourth one as well. 2 is the best of the bunch, I think.
          Nice promo art! I'll be in agreement on that, about the second. One was good, but a bit uneven - and three, though a lot of fun, kind of felt like the Three Finger/Tamer Hassan show. Not to say I didn't like any of them, mind you. In fact, I think they've been my favourite "major studio" (Fox) DTV series thus far out of most DTV/theatrical horror stuff. Yessir, I liked them.

Comment

I'm happy to have all three on BD and will add the 4th when available. They're derivitive and pretyt brainless but dammit if I don't have a lot of fun with them. At least they know how to do splatter right. The 2nd one was ridiculously good in that dept., and the scripts tend to take things seriously enough to work but not so seriously as to pretend they're something that they're not.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Has anyone seen this yet? It looks like a pretty funny alternate spin on the backwoods horror genre I so love...

Comment

There's a lot of buzz going around for that one right now. Word of mouth is it's pretty funny, but haven't seen it myself.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Fellow Zoe Naylor fans: she's back! In what looks like the epitome of cheapjack DTV tripe...

...though it looks like it was made on The Reef's catering budget, I am strangely compelled to see this. I'm sure it'll be out for a fiver in most places, soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    There's a lot of buzz going around for that one right now. Word of mouth is it's pretty funny, but haven't seen it myself.
                    And the trailer for it plays before Last Circus, so Magnolia are obviously releasing it in the US soon.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bikini Carwash Bloodbath

Rented it from Netflix. And wow it is worse than I ever expected. With the title I was expecting loads of comedy and nudity. But got loads of bad bad comedy and almost no nudity.

Comment

A movie with a title like that owes you a certain amount of nudity. To not deliver on that should be against the law.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I saw the trailer somewhere for that redneck movie, and yeah it looked like it has some promise. Then again sour cream looks like vanilla frosting, but isn't.

Comment

If it's half as good as the hype going around, it'll be worth seeing for a few laughs.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Due in stores in January.... gotta love The Asylum.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'd watch it if it fell into my lap. Sometimes those are pretty funny (Shark Attack 3).

Comment

Working...
                                X