Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauren Cohan In The Boy

Source.

"In the film, directed by William Brent Bell, a young American woman named Greta (Cohan) takes a job as a nanny for an 8-year-old boy in a remote English village. But much to her surprise, she discovers the child is actually a life-size porcelain doll treated as human by her employers to help them cope with the death of their son two decades earlier. When Greta violates a strict list of rules, a series of disturbing and inexplicable events bring her worst fears to life, leading her to believe that the doll is alive."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Blu-ray from Universal comes out on May 10th.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I just rewatched The Others, this film looks like it is borrowing pretty heavily from that, although it could just be both are trying to revive gothic cliches.

Comment

I saw this at the theater and I would say that it's decent but not great. There is a little element of The Others but I will say it has an interesting twist at the end. Of course, the twist would have been a lot more surprising if I hadn't starting watching obscure movies since a child...*L*

Comment

I quite enjoyed this, too. Establishes a strong mood, and the twist is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
          X