Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 remake?

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/09/rob...rriors-remake/

A Nightmare On Elm St 3 possibly being remade? Yes... we definetly need another remake. Especially this movie. Yup. Besides Robert, the writing, the directors, and the cast of each of these films that made them as fun and awesome as they are.. its was the 80's itself that added to the magic. But considering they want to modernize the series- and every reboot- sorry- its not going to work. I COULD be wrong- but as judged by the remake on NOES 1...? Get the guys from Kung Fury they seem to get it lol. Or...Idk get the people from that time to work on these things. (Whomevers still around) At this point I'd rather see the cast get together for an improv movie, with their cameras, playing hide and go seek, drunk. I'd rather pay for THAT than this. I 'll just have to wait and hear different reviews but... I'm so sick of getting my hopes up for something good, or Robert as Freddy, etc etc and coming up empty handed. But- at least it would bring attention to the original films. (As usual) Ok I could right a book- but I only fan girl out about few things in life and this is one of them. Meanwhile Max Schreck, Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, and Lon Chaney Jr. are sitting in heaven going- "yeah...that's what it feels like. Sucks don't it?).

I almost posted this lil rant to my FB but considering Tuesday Knight is on my friends list.... I don't want her to be offended. If this happens for her I'll be really happy for her. It's like a catch 22. Happy for her, happy for me I get to see her in something NOES. But... its modernized. Idk this series being remade really bothers me. Maybe it shouldn't but...

Haha..good rant....Feels good to get it off your chest right?

Of course anyone with half a brain eould agree with you...I particularly agree with this bit..
    At this point I'd rather see the cast get together for an improv movie, with their cameras, playing hide and qgo seek, drunk. I'd rather pay for THAT than this.
    God knows how they would ipdate this..especially part 3 with all the dungeons and dragons stuff....suppose the6d get kids becoming xbox characters or going into the internet ala Matrix....the mind boggles...

Wonder if DOKKEN have been approached for the soundtrack yet??

Comment

I will never see this.

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
        Haha..good rant....Feels good to get it off your chest right?

Of course anyone with half a brain eould agree with you...I particularly agree with this bit..

God knows how they would ipdate this..especially part 3 with all the dungeons and dragons stuff....suppose the6d get kids becoming xbox characters or going into the internet ala Matrix....the mind boggles...

Wonder if DOKKEN have been approached for the soundtrack yet??
        hehe glad you like the hide and seek part.

Dokken probably not-All studio execs care about is getting the Beliebers money.
        Now...Halestorm covering Dream Warriors is a nice thought

And the tv room death... hmmm... now it would be virtual reality. Or....death by smart phone? With a goth, anorexic, jerk of a girl that no one feels for.

Comment

Freddy coming out of a smartphone just wouldnt instill anything except hilarity!!!

Comment

Yeah... and If it was Robert at least he could pull it off to some extent. But it won't be.... 'sigh'

Comment

Working...
            X