Dwayne Johnson & Ian McShane In Hercules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Johnson & Ian McShane In Hercules

"Based on the Radical Studios graphic novel Hercules: The Thracian Wars, Hercules finds the legendary hero (Johnson) on his own personal odyssey after committing an unforgivable sin. Hercules travels ancient Greece as a mercenary for hire with a fellowship of fighters until he is beseeched to help the ruler of Thrace and his lovely daughter to overthrow a warlord. Hercules will have to embrace his divinity once more."

The Rock is a pretty good choice to play Hercules, actually.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Agreed - although the trailer doesn't really inspire...
    It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Meh

At least it doesn't look as hilariously tacky and cheap as Renny Harlins recent effort.
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I miss Ray harryhausen :(

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
          I miss Ray harryhausen :(
          Yep. There should be stop-motion monsters in this, not CGI (even if it is practically the same thing).

Comment

Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
            Yep. There should be stop-motion monsters in this, not CGI (even if it is practically the same thing).
            Its not just the stop motion I pine for, its the imagination and pure magical genius of Harryhausen's creations. Just look at that trailer above and you can see how the creatures just look really generic and pretty boring imo.

Comment

LOL...Did I hear him shout " I am Hercules " in that trailer........300 vs Hercules?

Comment

Working...
              X