13 BELOVED remake.....13 Sins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 BELOVED remake.....13 Sins

I LOVED the original Thai movie 13 BELOVED.....until the end when it kinda fizzled out.....The build up and story were great and original until then...Then it kinda took the easy option...

this American remake looks to add a few bits to the original....while keeping the originals set pieces ...Wonder how they will deal with the ending?

Oh...and RON PERLMAN is in this....i will see it!!

Just got through watching this one......and they did a pretty good job with it.

They kept some challenges the same....but also changed some.....The basic setup is the same but there are a few changes that make it more "american"....The end twist has also been changed somewhat and this remake seems not to fizzle out in the last half hour like the Thai version suffered from...The last 30 seconds of this one are annoying, but understandable....

Mr Perlman doesnt do much more than a cameo in it..not more than a days work for him I think!!!

Overall I think this movie was quite easy to adapt to US audiences with a few simple changes so not much could have gone wrong I guess....

Comment

Working...
    X