No announcement yet.

Does anyone have...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, that's enough for me to be sold. I'll go and buy it now...well, in the morning when the shops are open. :thomason:

Comment

NO! NOW! :p
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Btw...how's that Uni Sol Blu-ray review coming along? Or did I miss it in the absolute plethora of uploads of late?

Comment

It was coming along, and then DVDFab didn't want to rip it and I figured without screen caps.... but then I upgraded DVDFab and so I'll probably get to it before the end of the week. Technical difficulties and all that.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No rush! I just figured I might have missed it going up...as there's been a tsunami of content flooding the site of late! ;)
            Last edited by Mike T; 02-08-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Nope, it's just not done. :)
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Don't rush just for me, dude. I didn't finish those half dozen reviews I promised for my own site. Now they've banked up to just over a dozen (over a dozen half-written reviews! And twenty odd DVDs and BDs showed up on my doorstep from HK yesterday! Argh!). Doing this kind of thing is bitch if your health isn't helping you... :p

Comment

Here you go.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thank you kind sir! Read, appreciated...and going on my Amazon wishlist :)

Comment

Not a problem - if you can get it for $10, it's money well spent. And if you can't find it for $10, let me know (because the brick and mortars around here sell it at that price).
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                      X