Clear All

• MGM Releasing the Rocky Heavyweight Collection

Press release!

Click image for larger version

Name:	img1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	363970

Go the distance with this Rocky Heavyweight collection, featuring all six knockout Rocky films including the first film with a stunning new master. Sylvester Stallone stars in the greatest boxing saga of all time and triumphs as one of the most inspirational characters in cinematic history. Witness every epic, action-packed fight and unforgettable moment as Rocky strives for greatness through sheer determination against impossible odds. This collection contains over three hours of bonus features including a new featurette “8mm Home Movies of Rocky” narrated by Director John Avildsen.

Special Features
    ● 8mm Home Movies of Rocky (1975) — Narrated by Director John G. Avildsen and Production Manager Lloyd Kaufman
    ● In the Ring: Three-Part Making-of Documentary
    ● Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes: Makeup, Music, Directing and Camera Work
    ● Boxing Featurettes: Three Rounds with Legendary Trainer Lou Duva, The Opponents and The Ring of Truth
    ● Tributes: Burgess Meredith, James Crabe
    ● Interview with a Legend: Bert Sugar
    ● Video Commentary with Sylvester Stallone
    ● Sylvester Stallone on Dinah! (1976)
    ● Theatrical Trailers, TV Spots and More!

Rocky Heavyweight collection Blu-ray
    Street Date: February 11, 2014
    Prebook Date: January 8, 2014
    Screen Format: Widescreen 1.85:1
    Audio: Disc 1: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English Dolby Digital 1.0, Spanish Dolby Digital 1.0, French DTS 5.1 / Discs 2-5: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English Dolby Surround, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French DTS 5.1 / Disc 6: English PCM (Uncompressed) 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1
    Subtitles: English SDH/Spanish/French
    U.S. Rating: PG-13
    Total Run Time: 368 minutes
    Closed Captioned: Yes

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
    Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is the industry leading worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox produced, acquired and third party partner film and television programing. Each year TCFHE expands its award-winning global product portfolio with the introduction of new entertainment content through established and emerging formats including DVD, Blu-rayâ„¢ and Digital HDâ„¢. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.

About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.
    Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer is celebrating 90 years as a leader in the entertainment business and as an innovator in the industry. Today, MGM is an entertainment company focused on the production and distribution of film and television content globally. The company owns one of the world's deepest libraries of premium film and television content. In addition, MGM has investments in domestic and international television channels. For more information, visit www.mgm.com.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I only like the first one and the Dolph one. But still that would look mighty nice in my bookshelf in the livingroom.....
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Huh. I think that the existing (and very reasonably priced) set is probably going to do it for me.

Comment

MGM Releasing the Rocky Heavyweight Collection

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
        Huh. I think that the existing (and very reasonably priced) set is probably going to do it for me.
        Yeah.

Liberate the first films 4K master from a box set please.

Comment

The first two Rocky movies are getting UHD releases 2/13/23.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
            MGM Releasing the Rocky Heavyweight Collection

Yeah.

Liberate the first films 4K master from a box set please.
            See, HOrace? They listened! Like 8 years later.

Comment

Working...
            X