Liam Neeson kicking ass on a plane---NON STOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Neeson kicking ass on a plane---NON STOP

Liam Neeson is quickly turning into my fave action star!!!

I'll probably see this in the Cinema. Good cast and fun idea, though I might not enjoy it very much now since they as usual nowdays gave away the ENTIRE PLOT WITH TWISTS in the fucking trailer. Cunts.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Went to see this last night, I liked it. There's certainly no lack of clichés - Neeson's troubled character who's been driven to drink due to a tragic event in the past for one, but it's fairly lean and to the point. Doesn't screw around much getting to the story and moves along well. Probably stretches reality quite a bit as well, but that's to be expected in these sorts of action films. Neeson does good work with what he has to go on, and the rest of the cast, while not really fully-sketched out, are adequate. If it's fast-paced action with some well-placed twists you want this one gets the job done.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

At lunch today I made plans with my friends to go see this as soon as it hits cinemascreens over here, which is in 3 weeks time. Who would ever have imagined that Liam Neeson would be the kick as action hero of the 21st Century?
        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

DVD/Blu-ray release on 6/10/14.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X