JCVD Alert! Enemies Closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCVD Alert! Enemies Closer

No news on a home video release yet but here's the trailer.

Some details from City On Fire:

Jean-Claude Van Damme is reteaming with his former Time Cop and Sudden Death director Peter Hyams for a new project. That film is Enemies Closer and it's slated for a release sometime in 2013. The movie is described as more of an action-thriller than a martial arts flick. Tom Everett Scott and Orlando Jones co-star alongside Van Damme.

IMDB lists the plot as thus: Deep within a forest on the US-Canadian border, two sworn enemies must work together to escape a ruthless drug cartel hell-bent on retrieving a drug shipment which went missing there.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yes. Very yes. Van Damme hairstyle = boss. Will buy ASAP.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Yeah this looks great! Van Damme has a good track record with the Hyam's too!
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

New trailer!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Jeez, I had to quit the trailer for fear they would go ahead and show me the damn ending.

Comment

<comment for Tolch's benefit>Dunno about rooting for a black guy - is that allowed yet? </comment for Tolch's benefit>
            It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Hey, speaking of the Muscles, this Volvo ad is stupid awesome: http://jalopnik.com/jean-claude-van-...cks-1464285108
              It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolando View Post
                Hey, speaking of the Muscles, this Volvo ad is stupid awesome: http://jalopnik.com/jean-claude-van-...cks-1464285108
                Haha, I just posted that in off-topic. If I ever buy a truck, its gonna be a volvo for sure! Van Damme tastic!

Comment

So I saw this yesterday. Pretty nice, but obviously extremely low budget. Van Damme is nice though, as the villain. A French-Canadian drugdealer mercenary who is a Vegan and Environmentalist. Fun for what it is though.

Comment

This was a nice surprise. Van Damme seemed to really enjoy hamming it up as the villian. It also had a nice mean-streak, with none of the characters really trusting eachother and some brutal stabbings and fights. Hyams usually delivers the goods, and this didn't disappoint.
                    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                    X