Blood Of Redemption - Dolph & Billy Zane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Of Redemption - Dolph & Billy Zane

eOne has this slated for domestic Blu-ray release on 9/24/13.

Click image for larger version

Name:	294324_10200806004212301_577102841_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	363521

Vinnie Jones pops up in this too. Director Georgio Serafini also did Game of Death with Wesley Snipes.

"Quinn Forte had it all: power, money, a brother who idolized him, and a woman who loved him. He also had enemies. Betrayed by someone in his inner circle, Quinn is set up and arrested. When he's released from jail he tries to escape the demons from his past, but that becomes an impossible task. Campbell, the ruthless new leader of The Company won't let him leave in peace. So instead of escaping them, Quinn fights back. He joins forces with his former henchman and friend, The Swede, and takes his enemies head on."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I feel this will work itself into my posession sooner rather then later.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

poor Billy Zane....From TITANIC...to not even getting a mention on the cover of this DVD...

Comment

Blood Of Redemption - Dolph & Billy Zane

Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

US cover art.

It's coming from eOne on 9/24/13. DVD only at this point, it seems.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I wanted to like this. I really did. But it sucks. Horrible editing, most of the cast just sleepwalk through it, the story is bad and it has a lot of those moments where we get a freeze frame on a character's face and then their name in big block letters for some reason. On top of that, every single fucking muzzle flash in the movie has been done digitally, and it shows. Robert Davi's English accent is awful. Dolph is Dolph, he's likeable enough here and he gets to duke it out with a dominatrix while a half naked lady is tied to a metal rack, so that counts for something. But this is not a good movie.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

PS... Billy Zane is old and gross.
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
              X