Cinema Epoch Signs Three Matt Cimber Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinema Epoch Signs Three Matt Cimber Movies

These have been released before but I believe are all out of print. Here's hoping if they do well we'll see some other titles.

From their website:

"Cinema Epoch has signed a North American distribution deal for a trio of acclaimed director Matt Cimber's classic films: BUTTERFLY, HUNDRA and THE WITCH WHO CAME IN FROM THE SEA. The films will be presented in brand new transfers from original 35mm film materials and released in special editions containing interviews with cast & crew along with other bonus features.

BUTTERFLY stars Pia Zadora, Orson Welles, Stacy Keach and is based on a novel by James M. Cain (The Postman Always Rings Twice). It won a Golden Globe Award in 1982 and the music score was composed by the legendary Ennio Morricone (The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, The Untouchables).

HUNDRA stars Laurene Landon as a hunter/warriorress to vows revenge on those who slayed her family.

THE WITCH WHO CAME IN FROM THE SEA stars Millie Perkins (The Diary of Anne Frank) as a disturbed woman who, haunted by memories of childhood abuse, embarks on a terrifying murder spree. The film was photographed by Dean Cundey (Halloween, The Fog, Escape From New York)

The company has also made a deal with Matt Cimber to produce a yet to be announced feature film which will be directed by Cimber."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Cover art for Hundra...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BSzrcoOCcAAvAxN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	344054
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Terrible cover art. Hate it. Glad I have the previous release.
      www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

I love THE WITCH WHO CAME FROM THE SEA. A most unusual and weirdly haunting movie, fairly disturbing too. I'm happy with the old Subversive disc but it's good news this will be available for those who haven't seen it yet...really deserves more recognition.

Subversive's HUNDRA was packed with extras - including the Morricone soundtrack on a second disc. Not one of my favorites of his but still cool to own.
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Coming 12/17/13...

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	917r5vpptSL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	344189
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...