No announcement yet.

Wild Bunch remake....with Will Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like Apocalypto very much. Or The Man Without a Face.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      Sounds more like this has its roots in EXTREME PREJUDICE than anything else. (I always had a soft spot for Hill's sorta remake of THE WILD BUNCH.)
      I would love to see Extreme Prejudice get a decent Blu-Ray release. I'm kind of astonished Shout Factory, Twilight Time or Kino hasn't jumped on this yet.

I have no use for Will Smith though - although the pop / stunt casting would have actually worked in Django Unchained.

Comment

Pardon me while I vomit. Somewhere, up in Heaven, Sam Peckinpah is puking as well.
        Dark Horse 77
        Last edited by Dark Horse 77; 10-01-2018, 09:17 PM.
        "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
        -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
        -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ChicGandil View Post
          I would love to see Extreme Prejudice get a decent Blu-Ray release. I'm kind of astonished Shout Factory, Twilight Time or Kino hasn't jumped on this yet.

I have no use for Will Smith though - although the pop / stunt casting would have actually worked in Django Unchained.
          Agreed. Why hasn't EP gotten a Blu release with a ton of extras?

Comment

I think Mel Gibson has talent as a director. I just don't like the idea of "The Wild Bunch" remake. Why not just do an original western action film?

Comment

I just don't like the idea of Will Smith, because he's a shit actor.

Comment

Working...
              X