No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm told I need to see Forgotten Silver. So far I have not. Over the weekend we watched the A-Team remake. It was really stupid, but I didn't completely hate it enough though part of me thinks I should. It really was incredibly stupid though. Liam Neeson isn't a bad Hannibal though. The sound mix on the BD was amazing.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Forgotten Silver is a lot of fun. Do I still have it? I'd better...
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I assume you do! Last night I watched a documentary called I Am Alive about the Uraguayan guys who crashed in the Andes before making it into Chile and who had to eat their dead friends to survive. It was pretty harrowing stuff. History Channel put it out on DVD. I don't know if it's something you'd need to own to watch over and over again but it's worth seeing.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I like when the Simpsons were watching Alive, you just hear the audio, "Mmm..pass some more co-pilot." That version of the story really needs to be made.
          It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

It does, I agree. This one had interviews with some of the survivors in it, which was interesting. They were understandably carrying some guilt about what they'd done until the Catholic Church kinda unofficially pardoned them. Then it was all cool. Also one dude didn't want to eat his mother or sister but gave everyone else permission to once he decided to go climb the mountain and look for help.

These are things you don't really think about in day to day life.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

That happened in Maine once and Todd ran up the hill and ate all the dicks.

Comment

Jeff Stryker is supposed to play the part of me in movie.

Comment

Watched Once a Thief (1991) for the first time in nearly five years yesterday. It's still great! A very different John Woo film, but it was made as a Chinese New Year pic, and they're meant to be light, fluffy, funny and family friendly. Apart from the excessive amount of ammo expended, it's almost dead on the money. :thomason:

Comment

I know a lot of people like it but I never warmed to that one. It's been a few years since I saw it, however.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy that one, like, more than I should.
                      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

A weird old movie called The Terrible Clockman which is basically a Golem ripoff. Creepy imagery though. Ian will not be pleased when he sees it on...
                        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

The Man Who Fell to Earth (1976). Grade: A+

Comment

I love that movie. I wanted to get the Criterion Blu-ray but it went out of print so quickly. Bowie gives such a perfect performance in that movie.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The A-Team. Entertaining drivel which would make a perfect double feature with The Expendables.

Comment

You know what? We watched The A-Team over the weekend and yeah, it's dumb as a bag of rocks but it is kinda fun. I couldn't quite turn off my brain all the way and so I was scoffing at parts and making snobby judgement calls on it but the cast actually do a pretty good job. And lots of stuff blows up real good.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X