No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zodiac is so fucking awesome. Thanks for that spoiler alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      They tried COUPLING????
      Here's a (lack of) taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqzuakQplEM
      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Last night I got ripped and had a double feature extravaganza...Black Belt Jones and Slaughter's Big Rip Off. Then I watched Benny Hill and fell asleep.

Comment

FROM HELL. First time I made it all the way through this Hughes Bros project, and I quite enjoyed it. Loved all the extras. Still a fascinating mystery, and the conspiracy presented in the film is actually fairly believable. Though, at least one other suspect (that Tumbledy guy) seems pretty darn suspicious.

Comment

We just finished watching Pang Ho Cheung's Dream Home (2010). Oh. My. God. I don't think I've ever seen anything as graphic, or vicious, as this out of Hong Kong. Ever.

Comment

Do tell?
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This afternoon my evil alias watched Bree & Alexis and Fem Dom Ass Worship Volume 5, but only because I had to. I certainly didn't enjoy a single frame of either feature.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mooninites unite...

I watched The Howling last night. there were two things I wanted to mention but forgot what they were. I was going to post screen caps and now forget what I wanted to show.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                    Mooninites unite...

I watched The Howling last night. there were two things I wanted to mention but forgot what they were. I was going to post screen caps and now forget what I wanted to show.
                    Forry Ackerman reading Famous Monsters?

Comment

nope. everyone knows that. I'll go through it again and see if I can remember. It probably wasn't anything impressive, since I was altered when I thought of it.

Comment

nope. everyone knows that.
                        Oh? 'Cause I asked your mother and she didn't know. Maybe you were just impressed that you saw your reflection in the tv, alternatodd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          Do tell?
                          Apologies for the delay, it was sleep-time in my part of the world when I typed that. Anyway...

Dream Home is produced by and stars daughter of Macau gambling magnate Stanley Ho, Josie Ho. She was inspired to make it after seeing Story of Ricky! It's about a woman (Ho), who leads a pretty shitty life (works two jobs, has a married boyfriend who's a miser etc.), but hangs on to her childhood dream of owning her own place with ocean-views. Of course, HK property prices being what they are, that may never happen -- until she figures out a way to bring down the asking price of her "dream home": engineer a massacre that will severely devalue the market value of the surrounds of where she wants to live.

It's all told non-linear: it's starts at the beginning of the massacre, and flips back and forth between it and all the events in Ho's life that brought her to that moment. And the murders are horribly graphic (even though HK censors trimmed 30 seconds of tougher stuff from the release version); the cut version would have to go out unrated in the US. The FX are largely practical, and very realistic -- eyeballs are gouged out with screwdrivers, a pregnant woman is suffocated with a vacu-seal machine, people are disembowelled in a shower of guts, throats are cut, a crackpipe is rammed through a jugular, a guy is castrated (with the severed member shown in graphic closeup)...it goes on and on. It's a real shocker -- with a strong social commentary. I'd say easily one of the best, and most graphic, HK horrors of the new Millennium. I'll do a review for the site over the next couple of days...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Casey View Post
                            Oh? 'Cause I asked your mother and she didn't know. Maybe you were just impressed that you saw your reflection in the tv, alternatodd.
                            My mother wouldn't know. She's not the whore your mother is. And now I'm not going to let you in on what it was. Fuck yourself.

Comment

We bought WALL-E for our little guy a couple of days ago. He loves it so much we've all seen it about nine times so far... :)

Comment

nope. everyone knows that. I'll go through it again and see if I can remember. It probably wasn't anything impressive, since I was altered when I thought of it.
                                Was it that Dee Wallace Stone kinda looks like a cross between Marilyn Chambers and Ginger Lynn?

Comment

Working...
                                X