No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW BD, that i got Nadene for Christmas. Fuck, I hate this film! But it looks and sounds great. I'm really impressed that the HD brings out the fact that Tim Curry didn't wax the bikini line for his bikini brief scene. (Vomits)

Comment

Hahaha, poor Mark.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Lately....

The new WWE documentary on Bobby The Brain Heenan. It was pretty good, but too short at only an hour. I'd have liked to see more coverage of his early and later days rather than just the 80s era, but what's there is good and there are a lot of really solid bonus features that are worth seeing. It could have been better, but as it stands 80s wrestling fans should get a nostalgic kick from it.

Family Guy - It's a trap. Not bad, not great. The first two SW parodies were better. Seth's going through the motions here but at least he admits it in the opening scrawl.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Almost done with season three of The Office and I have season four once that is done. If anyone living in Kitchener is looking for a last minute gift The Office Season Five on BR would do quite nicely.

Just saying...
          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

We watched the NIGHT OF THE CREEPS BD last night. Fun film, immaculate presentation. I'm glad they finally knocked it down to $9.99!

Comment

The Godfather blu rays. Fucking hell they look fantastic. I can't believe that these are the same films i've seen so many times.

Comment

Been watching THE INBETWEENERS series 1-3 on TV this past few days, E4 have been repeating it with a series per night for the last 3 days.

Fuck, it's funny. Is it on in the US or Canada?
                Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Comment

I have not heard of it. However, i'm sure that other people will find out about it, and the US will fuck it up with an American remake. Still waiting for them to butcher, "COUPLING"

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    I have not heard of it. However, i'm sure that other people will find out about it, and the US will fuck it up with an American remake. Still waiting for them to butcher, "COUPLING"
                    They already tried it, Tolch - and it failed horrifically.
                    It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Catching up on my BR's from Pixar: Joined the damn Disney club to get a bunch of them. Cars, A Bug's Life, and Monsters Inc. And man do they know how to load those discs w/ extras.

Still anticipating the Spring 2011 release of Finding Nemo on BR. And still no positive news for The Incredibles on BR anytime soon. :(

Got the wife the 2-disc special edition of The Commitments and we watched that the other night. Forgot how damn fantastic that movie is.

Next up is going through all the extras on the Scott Pilgrim BR.
                      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

They tried COUPLING????

Comment

The other night I watched what was my favorite movie of 2010 by a mile - WINTER'S BONE
                          Not horror really, but def DARK, MOODY and a bit CREEPY.
                          Trust me, SEE IT ASAP.

Comment

Shit- we just watched the last one on our HORROR SOUTH OF THE BORDER set... DEMON RAT or something. It sucked shit. No wonder they didn't mention it on the box! Some freebie! (The rest of the set was a lot of fun!)

Comment

I miss those wacky BCI sets.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I watched Zodiac last night. I think that's like the fourth time I've watched it this year.

****SPOILERS*****

They still don't catch him.

Comment

Working...
                                X