What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Long Kiss Goodnight
    A somewhat better Harlin/Davis film. She's still a terrible actress but the action is pretty damn good and the
    premise is interesting. Samuel L Jackson carries it as he so often does. I don't hate this.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nabonga View Post
      The Long Kiss Goodnight
      A somewhat better Harlin/Davis film. She's still a terrible actress but the action is pretty damn good and the
      premise is interesting. Samuel L Jackson carries it as he so often does. I don't hate this.
      It's great fun. Shane Black in top form, but then when isn't he?
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

One Crazy Summer
        Inspired 80's lunacy. I loved every second. John Cusack apparently hates it but then again, he is a boring twat. This is way overdue for a good blu-ray release. Demi Moore was super cute here.
        Watched this and BETTER OFF DEAD countless times when I was growing up. I actually called my co-worker "Hoops" last week when he missed the garbage can with some crumpled up paper towel.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom D View Post
          I agree, I love this movie.
          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Cutthroat Island
            Geena Davis's disastrous vanity project. She must've had some magic poon to make that happen. To be fair, it didn't deserve to tank that bad but it's an awfully bland film. Frank Langella is the best thing about it. It's also painfully long. I checked my watch several times. A lame duck.
            For some reason I like this a lot too. I think because it's one of the last pre-CGI big budget movies. It is too long though, and IMO it's the action sequences that drag the film down. The stuff in between is more interesting.
            "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Did you see THE PREDATOR?

Comment

• I'll tell you that's to extremely easy to download stuff from Tubi. That's a major advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                  Fair.
                  "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Fair.
                    Burn! Someone get a fire extinguisher and some aloe, this dude just got toasted.
                    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

The Rock
                      Michael Bay's masterpiece. A bloody good time. I never did understand how that heart injection would prevent your skin from melting off but whatever. I love this film. Excellent cast, fast paced and exciting. This could very well be the best action movie of all time.

Cutthroat Island
                      Geena Davis's disastrous vanity project. She must've had some magic poon to make that happen. To be fair, it didn't deserve to tank that bad but it's an awfully bland film. Frank Langella is the best thing about it. It's also painfully long. I checked my watch several times. A lame duck.

One Crazy Summer
                      Inspired 80's lunacy. I loved every second. John Cusack apparently hates it but then again, he is a boring twat. This is way overdue for a good blu-ray release. Demi Moore was super cute here.
                      Man I loved those cute fuzzy bunnies!

Comment

• An Evening With Edgar Allan Poe-this was off of the Shout volume 3. Even though it was in sd, it looked damned great to me. I don't recall seeing such a sharp print of it since it aired on tv. There is a print on the UK Steelbook of Pit & The Pendulum and it looks like a 6th generation dupe compared to the Shout version. This made the purchase for me.
                        "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Finally watched "Man from Hong Kong" - what a film!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                            Couldn't be worse than Iron Man 3, could it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                              I thought Iron Mn 3 was alright. I can see why superhero fans hated it but for me it was one of the best of the Marvels I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                                I didn't see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X