Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kino Releasing Murder On The Orient Express

Coming Soon on 4KUHD!

Brand New HDR/Dolby Vision – From a 2023 4K Scan of the 35mm Original Camera Negative

Murder on the Orient Express (1974) Albert Finney, Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, Sean Connery, Anthony Perkins, Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Widmark, Martin Balsam, Jacqueline Bisset, Jean-Pierre Cassel, John Gielgud, Wendy Hiller, Rachel Roberts, Michael York, Colin Blakely, George Coulouris, Denis Quilley & Vernon Dobtcheff – Shot by Geoffrey Unsworth (2001: A Space Odyssey) – Music by Richard Rodney Bennett (Far from the Madding Crowd) – Based on a Novel by Agatha Christie (Death on the Nile) – Screenplay by Paul Dehn (The Spy Who Came in from the Cold) – Directed by Sidney Lumet (12 Angry Men, Serpico, The Verdict).

Nominated for 6 Oscars including Best Actor (Finney)
    Oscar Winner: Best Supporting Actress (Bergman)
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Great movie.
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Banks View Post
      Great movie.
      It really is. I saw it in the theater when it opened. My mom was a big fan of Agatha Christie, got me hooked on her too. She certainly was prolific.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I love this too. I still have the original snap case dvd.
        "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I was on a Lumet kick last summer and I could not get into this at all. It felt like I was watching it for 5 hours.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
          X